Community post

Discussion

10dpo am I paranoid?

Hi everybody, I have been reading about my symptoms in forums but when I get to the end it seems that nobody has put when their end result was, so I am having the same symptoms and can't find where people have actually put if it ended in a BFP!!

Also I have no idea when my period should be turning up as just stopped the pill 3 weeks ago! Please help! I have no body to talk to!

Stopped taking the pill on 28th September

First bleed on 2nd November,
6th and 7th November I bled again but only once a day not enough for a tampon

9th - 11th November I had a watery brown discharge once a day only when I wiped

12th November I felt a gush (though it was AF) wiped and it was clear watery CM. sensitive nipples

13th November - when wiped in the morning there was a small hairline streak of bright red blood, sensitive nipples, I think this might have been ovulation

6dpo - woke up with cold sweats absolutely soaked, quite spotty on chin, bloated in the morning even though not eaten anything

7dpo- really bad mood, lower back pain, stabbing pain in right ovary for about 2 minutes then nothing, stuffy nose and dry throat

8dpo- felt like I was getting a cold in the morning, headaches, heartburn in the morning, back pain, cramps feels like on the right ovary side all day, CM when examined has consistency of a yellow like tacky glue, in the evening felt exhausted and aching all over.

9dpo - just woken up and feel aching all over again. BFN on test

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Wait a few more days and see what happens it does sound like you are pregnant...Baby Dust! x

7 years ago

Hi Beth!

Aww I really hope so, just tested again today but nothing, not even a faint line, feel like I'm going crazy!

Thanks for your opinion :-)

7 years ago • Post starter

11dpo AF arrived!

Little gutted, but glad she has showed up as I have heard it could take a while after stopping the pill

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo