Community post

Discussion

Can you ovulate on CD 46?

Thought I ovulated on CD 17 per opk (no temp charting). bd that day. TWW symptoms were minimal (some nausea, heartburn & cramping). AF never came and I'm usually ~29-day cycle. Then CD 41 had severe cramping and thought AF was coming, but never showed. HPT's nearly every day and always BFN.

Then, oddly, sunday CM increased & changed, as did sex drive. By this time, I'm out of HPT's, ordered more IC's, but had one single OPK left in the drawer. So I tried that out for the heck of it just to see if it would tell me any thing about what was going on, since I read that they can sometimes be used to test for pregnancy, and lo and behold, it was darker than the test line. I had just gotten and started temping two days ago...never done this before. Not sure those numbers can say anything with so little data.

So here I am, CD 47 with no idea what is going on with me. Is it possible to ovulate twice in a month? did my body think it AF'd but didn't and then started a whole new cycle? Did I just not ovulate earlier in the cycle but seemed to? I've never ovulated this late before and only twice in my life ever had a cycle over 40 days...but both of those times have happened this year, so I'm suspecting these new irregular cycles are a result of age (44). Please share if you've got ideas.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've read (because i keep researching due to TTC) that you can ovulate late, ovulate during your period, ovulate ANYtime. I was also told by a practitioner that you can be fertile anytime of the month because the woman's body is unpredictable. Basically she told me to go on BC because you can be fertile anytime of your cycle.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo