Community post

Discussion

Looking for Letrozole Friends

Hi all,
This is my first month on Letrozole after Clomid thinned out my lining too much. I started on CD3-7 (2.5mg) and then went in for a follicle check on CD12 (they found an 11mm and a 12mm at that time). Went back in CD16 for a re-check and they had not grown so they had me "step up" the dosage to 5mg that day (CD16) through CD20. I went back in CD23 and had a 21mm, 19mm, and 15mm. They told me to start Timed Intercourse that day, and continue every other day for a week, which we are doing ( today is CD25).
What I'm annoyed about is the OPK is not confirming that it is intercourse time (it's still a blinking smiley and has been for over 15 days now). I have had solid smileys in the past earlier than this on my own (granted not much earlier, without meds i was sometimes waiting until around this time (CD25) or just a bit earlier (CD21-23). And of course at that time I had no way of knowing if I truly was ovulating, which at this point I would guess no). With Clomid i got a solid on CD13 - I wish I could have just stayed on that!
If anyone is going through the same thing or something similar, I would love an "end of cycle" friend to hash it out with over the next couple weeks. Also, if anyone else has insight as to what might be going on, that would be great, as I wont be in to see the doc again until I a.) get a period or b) get a positive test. Hoping for b.) but feeling pretty discouraged at the moment. Good luck and prayers to all enduring this struggle. It sucks.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Did it work for you? I'm new to the forums and 8dpo after Letrozole and trigger shot. It's our second cycle after I had surgery in January for endo and then 6 month of lupron depot. Praying that this is the month, but not feeling all that hopeful Hope it worked for you!

7 years ago

No, that cycle was a bust but it was letrozole and timed intercourse only (no trigger or IUI). This cycle I got the trigger but IUI was canceled at the last minute. We did timed intercourse instead but I'm pretty sure we were too late so I think this cycle is a bust too. But we will see, I'm 10 dpo today . Good luck on your journey!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo