Community post

Discussion

How soon do I tell my personal trainer I'm pregnant??

I am roughly 5 weeks pregnant so still very early !! I do not wish to tell anybody until about 14 weeks if I can remain to keep it a secret that is!!
I train three times per week with my Personal Trainer, do I tell him next time I'm in? If I had any other health issues I would not hesitate to discuss it with him and I know he will keep it confidential! I just don't want to risk causing any harm in the early stages!!

What do you guys think? This will be my 3rd child but never used to attend gym with my previous two pregnancies! I am prone to miscarry in early pregnancy.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Overheating during pregnancy, particularly at the early stages can be bad for the baby (it's why saunas and hot tubs are also not recommended). If it's just light exercise that you are doing then you'll probably be fine. If you are really working up a sweat for half an hour or so then you may be better telling your trainer so he can adjust your routine to something less strenuous.

Good luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo