Community post

Discussion

Early MC, low HCG, bleeding, cramping, is there any hope!!?

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting on here.
So my last period was November 10-12th. I chart my ovulation by BBT. I ovulated around the 24th or 25, had sex on both days. By 9dpo I was starting to get faint positives on dollar store tests.
By 10dpo I got a postive "1-2" result on a digital test. That was last Sunday. I went to the doctor on Monday but they couldn't confirm it by my pee test & told me to come back in a week.
Well, before I had the chance to go to my clinic again, I started spotting at around midnight. By the time I woke up at 2pm (my fianc�© let me sleep) it had turned into bleeding, and some minor clotting but nothing that was more than a normal period. I went to the ER to get some answers and they told me I was miscarrying. They did an ultrasound even though I would be extremely early on. 2-3 weeks since conception early, and my HcG bloodwork only came out to 21, and I only had a faint positive, but that was more than the clinic told me.
So since I got my bloodwork done past 5pm I have to wait until Wednesday to do my bloodwork again.
I guess I'm just hoping my levels somehow jump up. I know I passed some tissue but I pass that same amount on normal periods, and the cramping was only slightly worse than a normal period for me. The spotting/bleeding all together only lasted roughly 48 hours.
Is there any hope?!
I don't know if anyone will even see this, but if you do, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Wish me luck for this Wednesday the 17th of December. Thanks to all who read this.

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I know no one commented on this yet, but I know people saw it.

I finally got a call from the clinic regarding my bloodwork. The First Lady just told me I have to come back in on monday- no explanation, no nothing, so I had to text my friend who works at the clinic and she called to tell my my level increased from 21 to 44.

Wish me luck for this up coming Monday (December 22, 2014) for my next blood test.

My cramping (very minor) and spotting/bleeding all together only lasted 2 days & it was no where close to being more intense than any period, so I'm just hoping for some good news.

9 years ago • Post starter

If your levels increased, (they actually doubled!) then that is a good sign! When I had my chemical pregnancy, I got a positive HPT, but when I got up the next morning I had started bleeding and my blood test that day didn't even come out positive! Also, I have known women, who have light bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy, but now have beautiful children, so it can be okay! I have one friend who, only had a level of 41 when she went in, and a nurse told her that it was to low and that she would miscarry! Well, she now has a 4 year old boy!! Every women's HCG levels are different, and as long as your levels are doubling, then that is good!!

And you said that the bleeding has stopped? I would take that as a good sign to! Good luck on Monday, I'll be praying that its good news for you!!

9 years ago

Good Luck at your appointment today. I hope things go well for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for the replies!

Yes my bleeding had stopped and hadn't continued since then.

I got the call from the doctors office aaaanddddd

They told me that my hcg level increased to 130 (133?135?138? Something in the 130 range), which when I did the math in my head is EXACTLY where it should be!

They told me to make an appointment with the OB department.
I'm excited!

I never had bleeding with my son so this was already so different than my pregnancy 4 years ago.

Thank you again ladies. Sending love your way && Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and wishing you a Happy New Year!

Yay!! I'm very happy for you! :D Happy and Healthy 9 months! And Merry Christmas!

9 years ago

My body hates me. I started bleeding again. Went to the ER an said my levels dropped to 12.
They don't know why they raised up in the first place.

I miscarried.
The end.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo