Community post

Discussion

Please give me opinions

Hello everyone. I really need some input. I've asked on other sites and no one will reply. I had a tubal ligation in May 2015. I have been pretty regular with my cycle since, from 27 to 32 days, but it comes once a month without fail. I always know when I'm about 5 to 7 days out from it because I get irritable beyond belief and have cramps. I did not have that this month. My last period started on 9/11, putting me at CD 40. I do not know when I ovulated because (shame on me, I know) I didn't think I needed to keep up anymore. Starting on Monday 10/10 I had thick, egg white type CM tinged with pink and brown blood only when I wiped. It lasted 3 days and got progressively lighter that whole time till it stopped. I also had a very constant, dull ache in my pelvic region that evening. Not come and go cramps, it was constant. I've taken tests, most recently this past Monday and gotten negatives. I used Dollar General tests. I have been nauseous at times, my breasts are quite sore, my veins on my chest are pronounced (like a road map ladies!) and I had that with my last pregnancies. I have a whole slew of symptoms that I've experienced with my 5 prior pregnancies and that feeling that I just am, which I know doesn't mean much. I'm very bloated and gassy, but can't pass gas like I feel I need to. My cervix is low firm, closed, and I have a ton of creamy CM. I've called my OB who just says to wait and come see her if I don't start my period or if I start having severe pains. Can someone please tell me if they have conceived after a tubal ligation, and if it was ectopic (my fear) or uterine? Do you all think I'm totally crazy, or could there be something to all this? Thank you so much!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well I see that nobody has really posted yet and so maybe I'll give it a shot granted it has been 20 years since I've had a baby and here I am trying again at 38 years old every month I go through the same things my periods are extremely regular the fact that you didn't have your regular symptoms this month could be a clue and that you only had very light bleeding for a couple of days could be implantation bleeding not knowing when you ovulated makes a little bit hard and the fact that you're Cycles are not a constant also makes it very hard to know whether it was implantation bleeding richest part of an irregular cycle remember that a lot of ladies do not show up a large level of HCG until after they have missed their first period usually your cervix should feel medium to high in her and feel soft like your lips when you are pregnant due to excessive blood flow to the cervix don't know if this is helps you any praying for your big fat positive baby sticky dust out to you.

7 years ago

Thank you for your reply. Still no period. I'm still cramping like crazy. I have a lot of watery/creamy CM, cervix is still fairly low and firm, like my period should be coming but it just isn't. I looked back to my cycle where I conceived last time in 2013 and I charted low, firm, and closed every day leading up to that pregnancy. I took another test yesterday, a Rite Aid blue dye +/-. Not the kind I wanted, but it was negative nontheless. It was not first morning but I figured by this point that wouldn't matter.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo