Community post

Discussion

Would love some opinions...

Hi all,
Sorry if I'm not using the right terminology or abbreviations but I'm new to this website and other websites like this. Just want some feedback.
I think I'm about 11-12dpo. experiencing some possible preg symptoms, had diff sleeping since beginning of year, but not feeling tired the next day. Today feel exhausted. Have had white creamy cm since NY, def not anything else- no discomfort/smell etc. today have been feeling rather bloated with constant pain in my ovary and pain lower down my groin. Also had a sniffly nose all last week and a sore throat but now I've got a really dry nose?? Boobs are quite heavy and hard. Have taken hpt everyday since tue, all neg. I suffer from endomTetriosis and cysts on my ovaries, also one of my Fallopian tubes is detached from my ovary, so was told conceiving might be more diff but wouldn't know til we tried. Although we were not trying until later this year we would be so happy with a pos result. Can anyone help? It's just so many people have been much earlier in detecting pregnancy than me, I'm starting to think its going to be bad news :( I just kind of 'feel' preg but now I'm starting to think I'm imagining it all!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It's possible. The only way to tell is to do a test. Best of luck to you x

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Before I even knew I was pregnant I was having a hard time sleeping. I had 3 or 4 nights of restlessness and even so I was not really tired at all the next day. I was thinking I was not pregnant at all because my sister who is pregnant was always complaining about constantly feeling tired. But then my ovaries started hurting really bad and that never happened before. I have PCOS and used fertility drugs. If you get over stimulated your ovaries can increase in size and cause pain. Usually it goes away when you get your period but persists if you get pregnant. I took a HPT at 9 DPO bc of it and it was positive. Since then I have had NO pregnancy symptoms. I am getting closer to 8 weeks now. But I did have a terribly stuff nose, sometimes it ran. It is actually STILL stuffy now lol. And occasionally I get headaches. Other then that nothing. Some people dont get positives until way after their period is due. If you want you can go get a blood test done. They can detect the pregnancy hormone 11 DPO.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo