Community post

Discussion

10DPO......... UGH ........ Anyone feeling like me ?

10DPO, I have been having sharp ,shooting pains around both ovaries for over a week, with some of the pains shooting staright up inside me and back down to my feet. HORRIBLE pain. I'm so bloated I look 3 months pregnant, lower back pain, cramping, sore bbs started last night, cm getting thick and more abudant every day, MOODY, fatigue...... AF should be here between the 15th-16th. One to two days before AF each month I have sore bbs, don't usually have this many PMS symptoms. Took a test 6DPO, faint line showed up with a FREP, could have been evap line though. My mind is racing, anyone else having these symptoms? With both of my DD's, I knew I was pregnant before I ever tested by the sharp pains I was having. My youngest is 8 so I really don't remember all my other symptoms. HELP !

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Having same symptoms! Took a dollar store test this morning. No luck! :( My youngest is 7 so I really don't remember what my symptoms were either. AF due the 19th. I don't know if it's because I want this baby so bad or what. But I feel Pregnant!

12 years ago

I feel pregnant too. I know my body pretty well and something is just "Off". Been checking CM throughout the day, still really thick. Gonna try and hold off on testing till at least Saturday. Good luck to you !

12 years ago • Post starter

I feel "off" too. Either I am having the strangest PMS of my life, something is seriously wrong with my reproductive system or I am pregnant. I am thinking it is the latter because it all started a day after we messed around on New Year's Eve.

12 years ago

LOL, Me too ! I'm like clockwork and I just don't feel right. Something is going on......... I'm trying to be patient.......

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo