Community post

Discussion

Starting to hate my body!!

Not sure about you ladies... but my body is being very cruel! Had every "strong" symptom this month and even had what I consider two faint BFPs using two different brands. Although they were both blue dye kits and I know these are notorious for giving evaps or false positives...
Am two days off AF due date and took a test this morning and a very clear BFN. But had brown CM yesterday morning. This has never happened to me before....

Does anyone else feel as frustrated as me?! Is it all in our heads? Surely you can't fake some of these symptoms....??

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm with you! I'm am SO sick and tired of being "sure" I am pregnant - sore boobs, stuffy nose, triphasic bbt, nausea, and then BAM, AF. What the hell? And then you tell yourself that THIS time is the time you're not going to pay attn to the symptoms. That works up until about 12 DPO when you start going crazy again, wondering. I'm able to hold off until about that day, then I get all anxious and stressing over it, which ironically is not helping the situation. I feel your pain. I think we are just so much more in tuned to what is going on and MAYBE being pregnant. Before ttc, it was just sore boobs before our period. BLAH

Thanks for letting me rant!

12 years ago

Yep, im having the same problem.
Been TTC for 5 months now and for 3 of them ive had symptoms, nausea, tiredness, cramping and even late AF . but then it goes and shows up anyway .
Im now 4dpo and for 3 days ive been having really bad cramping and tiredness, i cant sleep and my nausea is getting worse everyday. Got another 11 days to wait .

Sending you all

xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo