Community post

Discussion

anyone eles dreading christmas :(

Well its that wonderful time of the year again. Christmas! Although i love love love it, its also seems like the saddest time of the year also for all us Lttcers! This will mark 3 yrs for me n my Dh :( never thought in all my life i would face the battle of ttc for so long. Its like how many more christmases thanksgivings easters etc..do i have to attend with a fake smile on my face. Watching all the other mommies n mommies to be have such a good time w there little ones. I dont even want to attend because its so hard but i do for family, for my parents cause i no they would b so sad if i wasnt there. It just feels like everyone looks at me n thinks..oh poor thing shell probably never have a baby :( its like i dont want ppl to feel sorry for me , its embarrasing that i cant get pregnant! No one knows the reason of y..which is my dhs low count (10-14mil) but im sure eveeyone thinks its something wrong w me . I beleive in orayer in living a good godly life so its so hard to face the fact that i may b childless in life :( we have tried iui and months of femara, ive had all test n all was good, but we just cant seem to get it right we have decided to just try naturally since summer . I did have one cp last october but thats it! I just really dread another christmas not being pregnant, theres always that one relative who says something about it n i just brush it off n say ohh i guess whenever God decides to bless us w one! Am i the only one who goes thru that!?! My AF is two days away feels like shell b here early :( as i sit here typing n trying to cry quietly so i dont wake my dh, i just cant help but wonder y? Y do i have to go through another christmas childless ?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was right where you are for over 6 years. We are finally expecting after 6 rounds of ivf. Dh has a very low count of 6 mil and I have pcos, immune and clotting issues. I too felt like noone understood how hard holidays are for people struggling with infertility. Mothers day was a special kind of torture that I sometimes just had to skip and hope people understood why. I always tried to force myself to go to most events but my husband drove me home sobbing uncontrollably from many christmas mornings, mothers days, grandparents days, etc. This will be my first Christmas since we started ttcing in 2008 where I feel like I might actually get to be happy and enjoy. And honestly I am still a little scared to be happy and jinx it. Just keep trying and believing you will be successful! I know how hard that can be. Most days it was looking at the light at the end of the tunnel without knowing how long it will take to get there and somedays it felt like there was no light at the end of the tunnel at all. I hope that you are successful very soon. I promise it's worth all the waiting and pain!

9 years ago

I sure hope so! 6 yrs wow! U r one tuff chick! We cannot afford ivf and our insurance does not cover anything fertility related or we would of already tried ivf. We r saving what we can to b able to eventually do ivf hopefuly. So happy u had a happy ending, praying that all goes well for u n the little one :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo