Community post

Discussion

16 and possibly pregnant...need help understanding

Okay so my last period was on September 12,2016....me and my bf had sex 2 weeks after and after so much research I realized I was fertile during the time we had sex...we had used protection but when we had finished we noticed that the condom ripped and there was semen on the outer part Of the condom...im very regular on my period and was suppose to receive it on October 10th in which I didn't...i am now 5 days late (19 DPO) and still no period....i took a HPT on October 12th and recieved two lines but one was very fainted in so i took a digital test this morning and it came out negative...i don't know what to think please help me ....ive been sleeping a lot lately and been having back pain which is very unusual. I've been having slight cramps but they are off and on and been very emotional lately for no reason. My hips are starting to hurt and I get lightheaded whenever I stand up...also my boobs been a little sore and the surrounding of my nipples have gotten darker...plus my nipples have been very sensitive like they are perky for no reason....please help me come to a conclusion...????????????

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
Most digital tests are not very sensitive at 50mlu, clear blue digital with weeks estimator is 25mlu. Check out what sensitivity the tests are that are giving you a positive and you can judge when to take another digital. Your hcg levels double every two days. Good luck getting whatever result you want, keep us updated

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo