Community post

Discussion

Still can't calm down... please comment!

Hi all, I got a beta test 3 days ago and it was ~4000 (progesterone was also completely normal). That same morning I took a wondfo and it was darker than the control. This morning I took my last wondfo (mostly so I wouldn't have any left and couldn't obsess anymore) and it was only as dark as or even slightly lighter than control.

Since it should've doubled in 72 hours, I should be up to ~8000 by now with presumably a test just as dark or darker than 3 days ago. I haven't really had any symptoms at all so that is making me nervous as well. Any suggestions?

I have another week and a half before my u/s... I'm too scared to hope for a heartbeat.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Dont stress too much over a urine test, a lot of factors can alter the results and no two tests are the exact same. They arent made to show accurate progression and a lack of that progression isnt always a bad thing. Dont worry about a lack of symptoms either, some women just process the hormones better than others. I had no symptoms throughout either of my pregnancies. They are now almost 14yrs, and 4.5 months old (opposite sexes too). Stop worrying, stress is horrible for the body and the baby!!

Congrats! =))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo