Community post

Discussion

Implantation symptoms??

Hi all, I'm currently about 8dpo and hoping to be pregnant with my 4th and final baby :) Since the weekend I've had enlarged tingly breasts with prominent Montgomerys tubercle bumps, heartburn, crying episodes, an increased sense of smell (when strangers have smoked cigarettes near me outside although I usually hate the smell anyway, ive had to literally run away through feeling sick!!) Today I've had unusual cramping in my stomach and a pain half way up my back (hoping Implantation symptoms!) plus i burst into tears over my 8 year old refusing to sleep at bedtime!! At this stage in my cycle (a week before im due on) I'm normally craving chocolate and getting angry rather then teary!!! desperate to do a test but I know I need to wait a few more days for a clearer result!! Anyone else in the same boat? xxx

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I am 9DPO and I am hoping for a BFP too. Are symptoms are similar so hopefully this is a good sign for the both of us. I am always tired, my boobs feel heavy and I have sensitive nips. I caught myself crying over the most silly things for the past two days. My husband was cooking pancakes and the smell of burning butter in the pan is irritating me so much right now! UGH! I can still smell it and its been over 4 hrs ago. I have had some on and off dull cramping a few times in the past couple of days. I am definitely going to test again in the am. I tested this am and it was a BFN. I know, I know, I am BIG POAS addict.. hahahaha! Baby dust to u

12 years ago

Thanks for replying :) our symptoms do seem very similar. I usually turn into a nightmare around this time of the month, to the extent where my husband has to warn the kids to behave themselves or they will get a very grumpy mummy, lol. Instead of losing my temper I'm just bursting into tears over silly stuff... Haven't had a pancake moment yet, but I'm not ruling it out because anything is possible when the pregnancy fairies wave their magic wand! Have you taken your next test yet? And how did you feel today? I'm trying to force myself to wait until the end of the weekend but it's really tough. our 11 year old daughter is bursting with excitement but has been sworn to secrecy over the whole pregnancy plan until I receive a positive result. My mum does not support the idea of me having another pregnancy and I'm still thinking up ways to break the news gently to her before our relationship is tested to its limit. Today I felt different in a way I hadnt noticed with my other pregnancies. Along with the tingly breasts, my appetite has gone right down, and Im aware that on the left side of my tummy there is definetely something going on in there. I was washing the dishes and as i leant over the sink I could feel a strange sensation in the same place where I've had my "implantation symptoms" from yesterday. hopefully we'll both get some good news soon xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo