Community post

Discussion

Unsure of DPO.. SXS so far...

Hi ladies! The other day when I took off my bra, it felt like my breasts hit the floor and hurt as soon as the bra came off. I didn't think much of it because the hubby and I aren't actively TTC and I'm not sure what DPO I would be. (anywhere between 8-11, on vacation and wasn't taking note of anything)

I never get sore at all before AF arrives and I'm not sure what to think. I have some pinching/pressure in my lower abdomen and can't tell if it's AF making her way these next few days.

I've been having a stuffy nose, sore throat, and coughing these last few days as well, and a few waves of nausea and exhaustion.

Just wondering if any of these may be "good' symptoms and if there is anything else I may be able to take notice of in the breasts. I remember reading something about blue veins being able to be seen?

GL to all!

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

It can be very difficult when a woman doesn't know how many DPO she is,However if you know when your last AF made it your way you can count forward and see when you ovulated. If you have a typical 28 day cycle then you would obviously count 14 days from the start date of AF. 29 day cycle count 15 days forward and so on. With your symptoms is sounds like there is a good chance you are pregnant. I myself am only 4DPO and I have similar symptoms..So here's to fingers crossed lol. I would most DEF take a HPT with FMU (First morning urine) ASAP! Please keep me/us posted on the outcome! Good Luck!

12 years ago

Thanks for the response! I feel like I should know when my AF starts, but I tend to spot brownish discharge/flowy a few days before I see any actual red blood. If I start cycle with the first sign of brown LMP would have been Dec 20, if I count CD1 as when I see red, LMP would have started Dec 22.

I have a cycle about 25-27 days, but I don't always ovulate every month due to having a unicornuate uterus. I'm flying home from vacation tomorrow and if AF isn't here by Saturday, I'll be for sure taking a test!

FX for you!! Sending you babydust!

12 years ago • Post starter

Please keep me posted. I'm currently 5DPO and I'm totally going insane waiting to test!! TTWW is horrid!! Fingers crossed for the both of us and send you some...

12 years ago

Starting to lose hope- had some mild cramping and what looked like some brown discharge.. It's just really weird that my bbs would be hurting and as sensitive as they are. I've never had this as a PMS symptom.

Haven't tested yet, I was spotting brownish the other day, but TMI nothing on underwear, only when wiping. It seems to have "died" down, but I'm gonna wait another day or so just incase this is a mean trick.

I have been having pressure and pinching sensation and I have been noticing I'm going to the bathroom more often, but I don't know if that's a subconscious thing to keep checking if the discharge has increased.

How are you doing?

I'm doing ok..Did you ever take a HPT? I'm currently 10DPO and got a BFN with FMU! I feel like I'm out this month. When I was pregnant with my son I got a BFP on 10DPO,I know every pregnancy is different,I'm just discouraged :( I'm sure the will be showing her face soon ughh!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo