Community post

Discussion

I got my BFP.

I. Got my BFP due date June 16th

8 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi Julia

Congrats on getting your! Here's to a

I also got my this week and am due 22nd June. I'm so excited as my DH and I have been trying since July last year and I've had a miscarriage in Oct last year and a chemical in Aug of this year. I'm 42 and really want this baby to be a sticky bean.

Once again

7 years ago

Thank you and congratulations to you happy healthy 9 months to you and your family. . I'm 44 years of age I had miscarried twins back in may 2016 so I'm blessed.

7 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!! I'm 44 too and my edd is June 7th, my ds birthday is June 8th so will be a close call. Join us on the countdownmypregnancy June babies, the more the merrier. Wishing you a sticky bean and happy healthy nine months!!!! It must have been devastating loosing twins, sorry you went through that

Annabelle. I'm so glad your an 'older' mummy to be too. Sorry for your losses too I had an early mc 2 1/2yrs ago which was unexpected but it started the long journey of ttc #2 for me. Had what I think was a cp end of last year but not a hint of a line since so super hopeful this one sticks. About ten yrs ago I had a mc at 10wks so not sure I will be able to relax until after that.

Hope we all go through this journey together and are blessed with healthy and happy babies

7 years ago

Julia, so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins in May, that must have been absolutely devastating.

Kerzie so sorry for your loss too. I know that feeling of trying to conceive for a long time without the hint of a line.

Really exciting to have some older mummies to share this exciting yet slightly scary journey with.

Definitely agree with Kerzie, Julia that you should come find us over at countdownmypregnancy in the June babies

7 years ago

Thank you and baby dust to you

7 years ago • Post starter

Fab news! Congrats

7 years ago

Congratulations!

I'm 45 years old and got a faint positive today (at 12 DPO).

I'm a bit worried and not planning on notifying my mother of my pregnancy because she's an even bigger worrier than I so these message boards will be a source of comfort for sure, that is, if this piglet sticks.

Congratulations again!

7 years ago

Congrats Lisa on your , hope you have a

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo