Community post

Discussion

11 DPO

So, I am 11 DPO and wanting to test, but controlling that urge for a few more days. I've had more than my fair share of symptoms, just wondering what yopu guys think, I'm trying SO hard not to get excited so if it's all in my head I don't get as disappointed;

1DPO - gassy, cramps/pressure
2 DPO - gassy, tired, increased CM
3 DPO - tired, increased CM, backache
4 DPO - gassy, tired, increase CM, backache, headache, cramps/pressure
5 DPO - gassy, tired, sleeplessness (usually I can easily fall alseep between 9 and 11pm but I can't even get my eyes to stay closed until 1 or 2am), increased CM, backache, ab muscles feel like I've been doing situps, muscle cramping in back of thighs and calves, VIVID dreams!
6 DPO - tired, sleeplessness, backache, muscle cramping, bloated, increased sex drive
7 DPO - tired, sleeplessness, backache, hungry/not hungry, backache, nausea (when I wake up, am hungry or just ate), sore calves, increased sex drive
8 DPO - tired/exhausted, sleeplessness, heavy chest, hungry/not hungry, backache, butterflies, emotional, nausea, increased sex drive
9 DPO - tired, sleeplessness, backache, MAJOR random craving (didnt know what I wanted and that made me angry/cry), headache, gassy, nausea, increased sex drive
10 DPO - tired, sleeplessness, backache, gums sore, gassy, nausea, increased sex drive, pains near my right ovary
11 DPO (TODAY) - soo tired my eyelids feel like sandpaper, sleeplessness, massive anxiety, heavy chest, bloating, backache, gassy, nausea, increased sex drive, pains near my right ovary

I know I just wrote half of a novel, but I'm so confused, I almost always have symptoms after O, but these are either random ones I haven't had AND/OR so intense it's making me obsess! AF is due on 1/15...so we will see, until then, any advice/comments/opinions or anyone having similar symptoms! HELP!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

***I forgot to add in there that around 4 DPO or 5 DPO I developed a slight cough and a sore/very dry/itchy throat.***

12 years ago • Post starter

Sounds promising! You have. Very similar symptoms to me. I'm not sure how many DPO I am since DH and I were on vacation and I didn't track any O signs. I noticed the other day that my chest was killing me! I didn't think much of it till the next day and the day after that they were still hurting. I had some slight pinching and pulling on Tuesday night with few waves of nausea here and there starting since yesterday.

Is coughing/stuffy nose a symptom? I've been coughing since Monday as well as a stuffy nose!

When do you plan on Testing? I think I'm gonna see how this weekend goes. Usually around CD 25 (today) I start having brown discharge and it usually lasts a few days. Haven't noticed anything yet, so I'm very curious as to what that may mean.

If you can, keep me updated!

12 years ago

I know that I have heard of people getting cold-like symptoms during early pregnancy. AF should arrive on Sunday, so if there is no I will be testing first thing Monday morning(: I am really hoping this is my month. I am flying to see my husband in Maryland in a few weeks and would love to be waiting outside for him with a positive test! I'm trying to not get my hopes up because I have had 3 or 4 months that have done this to me and my doctor said chemical pregnancy, but I am tired of that answer! Good luck to you!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo