Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 147 Replies | Last Page

idk3333- that sounds good. I know what you mean about not getting hopes up. I'm 12 dpo and tested negative with FRER. I have one test left. I think I'm going to make my DH hold it so I won't use if for 2 days, if af doesn't come. lol.

floatingmadly- I'm not familiar with the opk's either. I used them this time just bc I had a feeling and it was spot on. So, I'll be even more upset bc of that if it's not my month. lol I really feel af is about to show anytime now.

My heart goes out to all you awesome women. It's makes me so emotional thinking of everyone wanting a baby and getting bfn's. One of my close friends has tried for 10 years and spent thousands upon thousands of $$$$. She finally had her baby this past October. I'm sad getting bfn's even though I have children already. I couldn't imagine going through all of that. I want a big family.

Oh, this wait is driving me crazzzaaayyyy

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Faithfulgrace I knowwwwwww! It's maddening! I said to myself not to symptom spot or triple check or Google this cycle! So far I am doing great...til last night!
Vivid dreams, zingy nipples, bloated, constipated & googling like a woman possessed. Lol!

9 years ago

I won't even say how much I've spent on tests knowing they'll be negative. I thought taking tests would help pass the time, but I figured out that it's more discouraging than anything. I won't do that again. I've symptom spotted too. It's like the past week has been put on hold, and for what? I'm to the point of not wanting to go the restroom finding af has arrived. Oh, my. I know pregnancy will happen, I just wish I knew when... It doesn't help that I keep dreaming of BFP's. lol I dreamed I had negatives but they turned positive. A mad woman is a fitting description. lol.

zingy is a great description. It's completely different that normal O and af pain.

9 years ago

Faithfulgrace- thank you so much! It means a lot! Best of luck to you this cycle for your bfp!!!

9 years ago

9 dpo and increased spotting. Feeling blah down 'there.' Kind of losing hope. If AF does come in the next day or 2 my LP will only be 11 days or less. My cycles have been shorter and shorter since getting my IUD out in August, so I'm starting to wonder if my LPs have been doing this the whole time. This is my first month doing OPKs and BBT, so I couldn't say for sure.

I keep trying to tell myself that what's going to happen will happen whether I worry or not, but unfortunately that doesn't stop my from worrying and wondering.

9 years ago

nharty09, so pleased they worked out what was going on with you health wise & despite all the ups & downs a fertile flow means you can start again! I can feel it in my waters next month is your month!

Idk3333.. I feel the same way! Although I am totally miffed! I feel like a science project! Symptoms, temps, cf, cp & opk's! The power of suggestion too - holy smokes, suddenly after someone mentions it, I have a metallic taste in my mouth etc. In February DH & I are attempting a 2nd iui - so more poking and prodding, injections! Lucky this is a one day at a time gig! 8dpo (I think- started opk at cd13 - I tend to do things the round about way haha!

9 years ago

idk3333- I should have learned my lesson the first two times using depo. I swear it's of the devil. I believe that's what caused my miscarriage. I could be wrong though. They don't tell you how difficult it is to get pregnant even after one shot. I will NEVER use it again. I started charting for birth control. It worked great. :)

I tested again today and it was a bfn. My boobs started again with being HOT and ACHY. I promise my left on is now larger. lol tmi...

Our mind is amazing and how the power of suggestion tricks our bodies, but there will be that time when it's the real thing!!! I've been going crazzaayyy, I won't lie. I've been packing yesterday and today so my mind has been occupied a bit.

tons and tons of

9 years ago

Hi. I had a CP around July. We weren't trying and I was being lousy with BC. We've been trying since then and haven't had any luck yet. So frustrating.

We seem to have a similar cycle I started dec 13. I guess I will test this sat.

Have you had any luck yet?

9 years ago

Ameweb81- I'm hoping for your bfp!!!!
I just threw up and started feeling nauseated. I always have horrible morning sickness. I'll test again tomorrow. I could have bought the boots I wanted with the money I wasted on tests. I shouldn't do that. I'm hoping it's not a stomach bug. Your month is coming!!! It has to!!!

9 years ago

I get on here to see all of your updates and hopefully see some more BFPs, and you all lift me up! I truly appreciate it!

Even though I'm on to a new cycle, I don't want to stop checking this board until you all get your BFP or start your next cycle. I will live vicariously through all of you who get your miracle until it's my turn!

AFM - I sure hope we finally get our BFP within the next 3 cycles. If not I may wait awhile for 2 reasons. 1 - it will be 2 years in April since we started this journey and if it doesn't happen I need a break! And 2 - if we don't conceive in the next 3 months I will have a baby sometime in 2016, and don't want to go through all of this medical stuff just to start paying all over again next year LOL! Praying we find favor and conceive in January. My birthday is the 25th! <3

to all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo