Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 147 Replies | Last Page

nharty09 I'm glad you're feeling a little better. The same thing happened to me last month. I was actually a tiny bit relieved when AF showed up a few days early because tylenol was seriously not cutting it.

AFM not a whole lot going on. 6 dpo and not much to report. My basal therm is being a little weird, so if I don't get a BFP this cycle I think I'll look for a new one. I'm hoping to test this weekend depending on my symptoms. It would be nice to get a BFP so my sister can stop bugging me about it. Every chance she gets she asks me if there's a baby yet. Bah!! Back off! I'll tell you when there's a baby. (Ahhhhh that felt good to get off my chest!)

9 years ago

Idk - gl with your testing this weekend! it's your bfp month so next time she asks you can shock her and say YES there is a baby in here!

AFM - My fever is gone, but my cough is way worse, so I went to the dr this morning. He did a pregnancy test because he wanted me to get a chest X-ray. Of course BFN, so I'm out this month. Good to know, though, because they just called and I have PNEUMONIA!! Ugh. I can't believe this ... to everyone else, though. Bring in some BFPs for those of us already out!!!

9 years ago

Hi I'm currently 9dpo I got a bfn this morning but trying my hardest to stay positive! Baby dust ladies xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks nharty09! It would be nice to finally be able to tell her yes. Sometimes I just feel like telling her to go bd with her dh if she's so concerned about a baby. But then I remind myself that she's just excited for me. I just wish she'd be excited a little more quietly.

CristyH don't lose hope yet! 9dpo is still kind of early to test. Fx you get a BFP in a few days!

AFM 7dpo and....nada. I really need to find a way to keep myself busier so I don't think about this as much.

9 years ago

Nharty09,
I am so sorry you are sick! Get well soon so you can bd and let us all know about your BFP in Feb!

CristyH,
I am 9dpo today too and trying to wait to test until 15 dpo! Am I crazy? Not wanting to be disappointed and using all of my willpower not to go and POAS right now!!!
Idk3333,
I'm sure your sister is just excited for you, but I've also got people asking me about #2 (DD is 19 months old) and I want to tell them to back off! So I understand completely. Here's hoping this is our month! Thanks for your encouragement earlier. I was having a bad day.
How's everyone else doing?

9 years ago

I'm 11dpo today. Most of my symptoms are gone, so I'm guessing it was all from O. I tested today and it was a I think I'm having more af symptoms than anything. With my last pregnancy I had no symptoms and I thought I was pregnant at 13 dpo and it was a bfn. I tested 15 dpo after nausea and fatigue hit and I got a FAINT . So, I know I'm not out until af arrives.

I'm praying for all you ladies and believing great things for you all!!!

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Well ladies, I'm officially out. Af started just after I posted yesterday. Ugh. Didn't even make it to a full 14 day phase after O. I'm sure those of you who have been researching know why I'm worried about af at 11 DPO. What if I had a fertilized egg that hadn't implanted yet and now it can't?? :(

GL to the rest of you. 9dpo is still early! Try to wait until at least 11 dpo. Looking on the hpts on this site that seems to be the earliest most get a decent looking positive!!! Keep us updated!!!!

9 years ago

nharty09- I'm sorry. You and your little one to come are in my prayers. I'm believing for your month to come!!!

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

8 dpo and I'm possibly starting to have some symptoms. Last night and this morning I had a couple small bouts of nausea. Yesterday I was exhausted late afternoon/early evening. It's early afternoon now and I could definitely take a nap. I was a little crampy about 2 hours ago, but that's gone now. And I had some light pink/brown in my cm when I wiped. I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up..

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Idk3333 I have the same symptoms today & yesterday! So so tired! I put it down to an extra day at work after having a mini holiday! This happened last cycle too! Cheeky bodies.. Am sure my brain is just tricking me, again!

I am new with the whole opk thing & tested this morning & have a positive! (So DH & I did the BD anyway) Does this happen?! My temps are all weird because I think I had a crumby thermometer, new one is a bbt fertility one! I am a sucker for fertility advertising! Lol!
Anyhoo have an awesome day!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo