Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a good Christmas. I'm now 12DPO (I think).

We followed the SMEP almost to the letter. Sadly I had to go away with work the day after I had a solid smiley face on the digital OPK. I'm a bit worried that a 7 hour flight and then working two days in a different time zone (4 hours difference) may have screwed up ovulation a bit.

Anyone know anything about that?

I'm having zero symptoms bar the odd cramp which frankly could be down to rich christmas food!

I think someone should invent a tiny camera which sits in your fallopian tube so that you can see what's going on in there at all times. Who's with me?! We can start a kick starter campaign to get it off the ground!!

to all of you!

9 years ago

Brighton_Rachel I don't know anything about the traveling (sorry!), but I would imagine if you did BD for 3 straight days after +OPK then that last day hopefully wouldn't matter too much. you get a BFP! I would definitely love to have a camera in there checking things out! I would pay for that!!

AFM I'm pretty darn sure I O'd yesterday. I had crazy sore nipples all day, which is highly unusual for me. And by the evening the sides of my bb's were sore as well. This morning they've calmed down a bit. My BBT also went up a bit this morning. I'm still so new at taking my temp though that only time will tell on that.

Thank goodness for the anonymity of these forums because I couldn't say this anywhere else. I was unknowingly doing the SMEP and last night would've been day 3 of BD, but poor DH couldn't....yeah. (Sorry, TMI.) Here's hoping the previous 2 nights were enough .

9 years ago

Yes, God bless the anonymity of this forum! I can't imagine excitedly declaring the fertile nature of my cervical mucus with even my most close of friends.

Idk3333 - My husband has been similar in the past. I sometimes start to feel sorry for him...and then I remember that BDing is basically the only thing he technically has to do. Well all the best for this month! It only takes one of the little fellas to meet that egg so hopefully you're covered!

9 years ago

Hi!
I'll wait with you! Not due to test until the 14th Jan 2015!

I'm new to this whole thing! New to IUI & TTC & TWW, lots of newness!

Admittedly, I have been stalking this site & all the stories & symptoms, joy, tears & support full of baby dust - in my first TWW - which ended yesterday w/ a beta negative �°???.

I have learned so much from you already - so thank you!

DH & I are going it a la naturale this cycle for clinic closures and holidays & new GP's & just new everything really!

So you have inspired me to learn to chart, get to know my cervix & all her mysterious ways & connect to my body for all its quirks, pings, pulls & squelches!

Happy New Year to you & yours

& baby dust galore xx

9 years ago

Happy new year to you too, Floatingmadly! I love the positivity of your post!

AF is due either today or tomorrow for me. I ordered some HPT online and they've just arrived. My husband doesn't want me to test until tomorrow. Bless him he hates how disappointed I get when it's a BFN.

I've just taken up knitting so I'll get stitching and hope that that can take my mind off things!

9 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Brighton_Rachel!
Knitting sounds like a great distraction.. I was considering some internet tests, only someone mentioned they often throw a lot of Evap lines - is that true?
I've been reading and analysing & generally convincing myself of all sorts of methods & marvels & things..

Hope it's a

9 years ago

I ordered Clear Blue digital tests. I ordered them online because I knew they'd arrive today and so I'd be less likely to test earlier than now!

Everything I do is part of my strategy to manage my obsessing!

Right now it feels like AF is on her way. Hoping I'm still not out. It's encouraging to read on sites like this one that AF cramps don't always indicate a BFN!

9 years ago

Floatingmadly...I'm right there with you! I had been following hte forums for awhile and reading all the highs, lows, and inbetween! Helped educate me a little about all types of scenarios and possibilities!

MY DH and I are set to BD this whole weekend during my fertile/O time. Hoping we get lucky this month :)

The earlist I'll probably POAS is thee 14th and even that seems so far away!!! Grrr, TWW!

9 years ago

Welcome floatingmadly! I followed the forums for awhile before I finally joined. It's become my TTC FB.

Brighton_Rachel It's funny how we have to do those kind of things to make ourselves be good.

So today I'm 3DPO. I took my temp this morning and it dipped down to my coverline. I googled it (of course!) and found something about corpus luteum dip. Has anybody ever heard of that? I took my temp at the same time as the last couple of days. I was really looking forward to seeing my temp climb this morning, so that was kind of a blow. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow.

9 years ago

I have followed forums for years now and this is the first time I've joined. I guess maybe because this is the first child we have actively sought to have. I'm 7 dpo and not wanting to get my hopes up. I have endometriosis and I hurt all the time. The last time I stopped hurting was when I was pregnant and my pain left two days ago. I always get sore boobs after O, but this time they are tingly.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo