Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Not a silly question I want to know also lol xx I'm fertile between the 28th and the 2nd so probably test the 13th also xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Louisetes, Rach27 and others,
SMEP stands for sperm meets egg plan.....I found it on this website and googled it. Found out it's basically a plan to bd every other day starting on cycle day 8, then start taking opk on day 10. When you get a pos, then bd three straight days, wait a day, and then bd one more time. It's supposed to have a high success rate of pregnancy. Sounds like lots of bd-ing, but I'll try anything....
who's with me?!

9 years ago

Oh I'm definitely with you I'm on CD 8 tomorrow so I'm going to start this SMEP then xxx let you's know if it works xx I'm getting excited again. I always go through the process of excitement up until ovulation , nerves in the Tww and devastation on Cd1 again xxx please let this month be different
For all of us xx for us all x

madelinesmommy - Funnily enough I'm using pre-seed and SMEP this month for the first time too!

I downloaded the SMEP book...it's free which is pretty nice. You can read it in 30 minutes but it's a useful read. I've started to take Robitussin Chesty Cough Mixture upon the advice of the author so lets see how that goes!

Hope everyone is well! X

9 years ago

I'm on cd 11 out of 35 today, but don't expect to o until day 21. In the meantime, "trying" every day anyway on the odd chance of early conception. According to one fertility app I have, it says "maybe" and "boy" for chances of conception. And predicted gender, so I'd be amazingly happy if it were to co e true!
Although a girl would be just as happily welcomed of course
Good luck to everyone,
It's creeping up to the "exciting " part of the cycle again.
I really hope we see some success this time
My very best wishes and vibes to you all

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hey Hunni where did you download the Smep book?? I'd like to read it ?? , yeah I'm in the excited part CD9 for me today I think out of 37 and expected ovulation on CD23 although maybe a shorter cycle after my CP. I just want to hit the fertile zone Yeno. Xx the Xmas goings on should for once keep us all farm symptom spotting. Let's see how many of us here get our xx I hope it's a lot of us, what is there 6 waiting here in this topic , be good to get more people to join. I was thinking when it comes to ovulation time from everyone we should record our symptoms by DPO . So got example

That me ovulated yesterday and I'm on CD1
CD1 nothing much to report
CD2 etc
CD3 etc

You get the feelin so when is everyone expecting to ovulate exactly , I'm about the 31st December xxx

I think that's a great idea so we can compare and match symptoms,
I'm all for it
Good idea!

9 years ago

I'm expecting o around 28th dec

9 years ago

Then we should definitely do that then compare symptoms and how they differ if they differ from other cycles temps etc xxx it's good to see where others are experiencing different symptoms to you xx

I'm expecting to O around cd 14 or 15. Today I'm cd 4 out of a 29 day cycle. I'd love to keep track and hear how everyone is doing. This is our month!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo