Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 147 Replies | Last Page

I'll be able to test January 3rd! I'm hoping that the Christmas festivities stop me obsessing over the TWW and go mental with symptom spotting!

I'm using pre-seed and evening primrose oil this month so fingers crossed! X

9 years ago

Well I'd really like a cycle buddy , I used pre seed last month and although I have just experienced a cp I think the pre seed really worked. I'm taking vitamins (a mix including iron and folic acid vit c etc xx fingers crossed for your BFP x
I'm the same hoping Xmas will distract me although I can't forget my opks lol xx
P.S I'm a Rachel too xx

9 years ago • Post starter

I noticed that we share the same name too!

So sorry to read about your CP. TTC is so stressful and things like that really do make it all the more hard. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this month.

I'm going to start using OPKs tomorrow. Probably too early as it will only be CD9 but I like to wake up and feel like I'm doing something! X

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
I also experienced a cp last cycle, so I sympathise with you, it's devastating.
I have long cycles, started af on 7/12 but don't ovulate till 28/12, so hoping we could wait together?
Best of luck and sticky baby dust to you both!

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hi louisetes , it's horrible isn't it seeing your BFP for it to vanish , I really hope one of us if not all gets our BFP this month xxx

Hi Louisetes,

I'm so sorry to hear about your CP last cycle. How horrible for you. All the best for this cycle! X

9 years ago

Thank you for the condolences. It's so hard when most people think your crazy or look at you weirdly when you explain a cp and say"oh, so you weren't really pregnant then? " it's so frustrating! But everyone here is wonderful and fingers crossed for all of us this cycle,
Keep positive everyone!

9 years ago

Yeah that's frustrating when we were actually pregnant for goodness sake it's other people's ignorance we have all lost but I have hope for us all xx

Hi Ladies,
I can test on Jan.12 or 13, depending when I O....will possibly be fertile during Christmas so that should be interesting. Going to try pre seed and SMEP this time.
Keep in touch and let me know your symptoms!

9 years ago

Hello,
Yes other people's ignorance can be devastating as well as frustrating at times, but I'm keeping positive for all of us!
Hi madelinesmommy! I'm also in the same boat of being possibly fertile at Christmas and the few days after, so, not wanting to miss any opportunities, it could become a little awkward, as my family have been known to camp out on blow up beds and sleeping bags in every spare spot of floor in my home over Xmas ! But where there's a will there's a way....and lord knows there's a will!
Good luck again,
One question...sorry if I sound silly, but what's SMEP?
Thanks

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo