Community post

Discussion

Gold digital first response 2 tests 2 diff. answers

I tested yesterday 12DPO and I got a positive, I then tested again this morning and got a negative. Which is it? HELP.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
Try testing during the day after a good 2-3 hr hold, my fmu didn't show as clear for some reason. Pee in a throw away cup so if you get a result you have the same urine sample to try again with if you still want confirmation. I also used more than one brand to compare, let's face it we question a bfp cos we don't want to get our hopes up. I confirmed my bfp with a clear blue digital with weeks at 11dpo so they are pretty sensitive.
Good luck and keep us updated!

7 years ago

Thank you for the response. I will definitely test again later today. I will keep you posted.

7 years ago • Post starter

Tested with a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant. Two against one, not pregnant

7 years ago • Post starter

If you got a line in a frer then it might still be a bit soon for any digital. Keep trying with a frer for a few days and if they are still positive then try a digital again. Very early pregnancy can be SO frustrating waiting for a bold positive, it would be so much easier if we actually glowed Keeping for you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo