Community post

Discussion

TTC July 2017 babies

Well, I've been MIA for a couple weeks. We went on vacation which was awesome! Still no BFP.

The latest...

Well, we're done TTC for October. DH is on night shift now, and that starts tonight. I'm supposed to ovulate between today and tomorrow. DTD 5 times in the last week including last night. We'll see if DH's (hopefully) stronger, healthier sperm can last long enough. Baby fever's hitting me a lot more lately. I really feel like we're ready for this next step in life, and it's hard since this process isn't going right. Frankly, it royally sucks. I wish I had those feelings of promise I had in the beginning of all of this during the TWW, but I don't.. feels like nothing really.

Oh well... here goes nothing.

TTC a July 2017 baby

User Image

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

4dpo here. edd would be july 2nd if it worked out. i wish you the best of luck!

7 years ago

1 or 2 dpo here. trying for baby #4. would be our last.

a July due date makes me nervous though as the 2 miscarriages I have had both had July due dates. .

but a summer baby is perfect as my husband is a teacher.

our timing this month was ok. we will see!. I have typically gotten positives at 10 dpo. even one on the evening of 9dpo.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm at 3DPO... was trying to "not think" about anything as its way too early as last month i had MAJOR symptoms (nausea, throwing up, cramping, lower back pain, sensitive to smells etc.) and resulted in AF end of September which had me really upset.

Just felt a wave of bad nausea now so trying not to read into it too much! Baby dust to you all hope we get BFP's this month!

7 years ago

So I took ovulation tests on Monday and Wednesday -- didn't get a positive, so either I missed the surge, or it hasn't happened just yet. I have a sneaky feeling today's my day, but who knows.

I'm treating now as the start of my TWW anyway.

Second month in a row though that I haven't seen my LH surge on an OPK.

Who knows.

If we get to January without better luck, I may consider a break from all of this craziness. That'll be a full year of trying.

One month at a time though...

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo