Community post

Discussion

The last three days....

So on 7dpo-1/9 i started to have some light spotting that was only visible when I wiped.
8dpo-1/10 the spotting cont. got a little bit heavier but not heavy enough to show on a pad.
9dpo-1/11 the spotting has lightened up quiet a bit, I am keeping an eye on it, since AF is not due till 1/16 and I should not be spotting this early.
Along with the spotting I had some mild cramps, and in the middle of the night i woke up to a shooting pain on my right side only that shot down into my pelvic bone. I took a test this morning and it was BFN. I know it could be to soon, but I would like some input on if this could be IB or AF making an early debut.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi dear,
m 14dpo..AF DUE 1/15..tuk hpt yesterday n it was BFN...TOO SCARED TO TEST AGAIN. the signs u shw could be anythin...mayb its implantation bleeding...but this happnd to me once n i got AF 3 days after the spotting...nothing can be said as of nw..i advice u to take rest n keep ur fingers crossed...wait till 16th

12 years ago

This has never happened to me before. So it is throwing me way off ...I am hoping to get a SOON. Sent your way and hope you get your soon to.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo