Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 144 Replies | Last Page

I'm sure all the people in your life will be very happy for you! :-)

AF came for me this morning. I talked to my nurse and she also confirmed. So I'm out again this month. :-(

Trying to stay positive and looking forward to next cycle...

7 years ago

Intention- Sorry to hear you are out this month :( BUT here's to a new month and lots of baby dust your way! I know it's tough but hang in there!!

KJacobs- I wouldn't worry about the faint lines at this point. I would test in a couple of days and see what the results are and/or get some blood work done to confirm. Your HCG levels are probably still low and change a little throughout the day. I know they say fmu is usually the strongest but I am sure that is not always the case! Keep us posted and sticky baby dust your way. I am sure your family and friends will be ecstatic for you!

As for me ...I am 8-9DPO today so still early. Im on cycle day 25 and usually get AF on cd 30. I feel super PMSy though. Sore boobs, cramps and I had weird fluttering in my uterus off and on yesterday which I swear I've never felt before but I am also super stressed so who knows what that is doing to me! Everytime I feel "symptoms" I get AF so I am not overly optimistic but havent lost complete hope yet. No more spotting and my cervis felt soft high and mostly closed with maybe a little open? It is SO hard for me to tell and I know that isnt really telling of pregnancy anyways.

I would like to wait tip next Weds to test if I dont get AF by then but who knows if I can wait that long!

7 years ago

Congrats KJacobs! Very exciting!

I disappeared from the boards for a bit. I only hang out here at the end of my TWW it seems.

Intention, sorry this month didn't work out for you. Best of luck for next cycle.

I'm CD 27 today, 9 DPO with some left sided cramping 2 nights ago and today some brown spotting. AF due in 2-3 days so very well could be out this month. Still waiting to get a call from fertility clinic. I took a dip test this morning but it was invalid and didn't bother testing again. I almost want to test every month ( I rarely do) to see if maybe I'm implanting but not holding onto the egg. I might test tomorrow morning or might wait a few days to see if AF shows up.

Good luck Luna :)

7 years ago

Test was negative this morning. Still spotting.

7 years ago

Intention- Thank you, Im sure your right! I dont know what my parents will think or my friends will think. I dont like telling people anything because people can be so judgemental and Im a pretty private person. I dont know maybe Im crazy :P

Im sorry Intention :( Have a glass of wine for me with some sushi!

Luna- Thank you for making me feel better! I tested today and there was a positive that showed up quickly so Im more relaxed haha. I will definitely have to call my doctor and set up an appointment to confirm! I hope so! Im going to tell my DB today with a gift, and after our parents. I think his parents and family will be over the moon. At the July 4th party some of his family members told him its his turn to have kids and when hes gonna have them :P

Cdnjenjen- Thank you so much!Hopefully your having implantation bleeding! It takes 3-4 days after implantation to show up on a test so hopefully youre still in the clear!

Symptoms of pregnancy are slowly starting to creep up on me. Ive spent the last two mornings nausous. I have IBS and my IBS is 10x worse and makes me sick now :( I have a sore throat yesterday and today, and Im burping none stop hahah. Its funny how symptoms seem to appear when you get a BFP and theyre hidden before.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies- So sorry I have been MIA this week! Been super busy. I am about 12-13 DPO today. Still have not tested. Due for my period tomorrow which would be cycle day 30. Sometimes it comes Cycle Day 33 so I am trying to hold out on testing until Thursday if AF doesn't show.

No big symptoms or anything right now. My boobs are super sore but that can be a normal PMS sign for me. No CM but feel a little more "wet". I do feel very tender in the uterus area but no actual cramping. Had one sharp pain yesterday quickly on left side. HAd weird fluttering feelings the other day. I have also felt nauseous the past 3 days. Not throwing up but definitely feel a little sick to my stomach. Nerves with my chaotic life perhaps? I get really hungry but when I eat I can only have a small amount at a time. Of course none of those are conclusive to pregnancy for sure so I am just waiting to see if AF comes or not.

Intention- Wishing you the best of luck this new cycle :)

Kjacobs- How are you feeling? Take anymore tests?

Cdnjenjen- Any updates on you?!

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

Wow your so well controlled! I gave into testing before my period so that's awesome you're waiting it out! I sure hope you get a BFP too with me!! :( I'm praying for you!
Luna those all sound like positive symptoms!! Ahh! I wanna test for you because now I gotta know! Are all those symptoms normal for you before your period or does all of that sound new??

I'm doing good! I've taken a test every morning and the line has gotten darker and darker :) I've had the runs all day yesterday, unfortunately. And I get cramps here and there and that's it! I feel good besides that!
I told my DB the news and he was in total shock! He was stunned and couldn't believe it was real. He apologized later for not reacting excited haha cause he was just shocked. But he is excited and he opens every door for me now :P and has been extra sweet to me which is a plus ???? After "bd-ing" he's like, oh no, did I hurt it?! Did I hurt it?! Hahahaha he's silly

User Image

Ummm i caved and took a test with diluted urine and it's ......BFP! I'm shocked and shaking and how the heck do I post a picture on here?!?!

7 years ago

LUNA YOURE PREGNANT!!!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!!! I just got goose bumps oh my gosh!!!
Oh, go to the "My HPT Images" link on the right, and post your photo there, once it's posted, right click the photo and copy the image address into here! Use the "Add Image Tag" on the left of this Reply dialog box.

I wanna see your positive!!!

User Image

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test610340[/url]

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo