Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Intention- I wouldn't be too worried about drinking yet until you have a BFP :) for now you're still in the clear! It is really fun :) it's kind of a hassle to remember everything and keep note of symptoms and stuff. It kinda forces you to symptom spot but I'll only note things down that are blunt and obvious and that I can't ignore. Like I got some acne yesterday morning so I can't ignore that :(. I hope my timing is good! Thank you for the re-insurance.
Oh my gosh!!! How exciting! Im so putting money down you're pregnant :)! I can't wait to hear your results!!

Luna- thank you for looking at it for me! Idk if that's an implantation dip, would my temps rise after if it was? I think it's funny how my temperatures basically stay the same. Yesterday and this morning I had pains in my left uterus that felt like someone was taking a needle and poking me! It hurt really bad and lasted for a minute or so. I ovulated though on my right side so maybe those pains weren't anything. I'm not sure. I was naughty and took my temperature after a few hours of being awake because last month I did that and they were super low while awake, but today laying in bed they were 98.68! So maybe im giving myself fake hope but I liked seeing them so high now.

Oh yeah I had 1 glass last night and it was delicious haha. Im sorry you were sick last night :( maybe those are good signs! Especially with your spotting and being nauseous, it sounds like a good thing! Yes baby dust to all of us! Imagine if we all ended up pregnant!?! I would be so happy!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Kjacobs, did you temp this morning?!! Any new signs or symptoms?

After I message you guys yesterday I had a little more pink spotting...and then brown again. So now i am totally confused. Oh and my cervix is slightly open. I know that's not always something you can measure pregnancy vs non pregnancy by but its a little alarming that I have had spotting from pink to brown then pink to brown and have an open cervix.

No other symptoms for me....boobs are a little tender but I feel pretty much normal other than that. Ahhh the wait continues....

7 years ago

User Image

Guys,.....I think Im pregnant...!!
Took this, this morning with second morning urine and Im 10 dpo today... There's a line...

User Image

Omgosh Kjacobs! How exciting! So happy for you!!! Ahhhhhh you must be so excited!!!

I feel crampy and sore boobs today which can be normal PMS for me so I'm not so sure about this month for me! We shall see!

7 years ago

Kjacobs - OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! That IS a line!!! That is sooo exciting! I'm so happy!!! OMG!! How are you feeling??

I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN but I still haven't started my period so I went in for my blood test. I was on edge waiting all afternoon for my doctor's office to call or email but no word. The nurse emailed me at like 5:30 and said she waited for the test results but hadn't received them yet. She said the lab would probably send it in the morning but if not, she'd call them. How's that for suspense?! So oh well - I'll see what tomorrow brings...

You hanging in there Luna?

7 years ago

Well today Im kind of worried, I took that internet cheapie you guys saw and got a line! Then after work I went to Target and bought some baby shoes and a gift bag to surprise my DB when I was ready to tell him, along with 2 boxes of First Response tests. I took 1 of the First Response test at 430pm and got a very noticeable line and was totally in shock.. I thought I was going to cry or something but I didnt, I was just stunned and didnt believe it still!

But then this morning I took another First Response and it came out a huge negative.... so I panicked and didn't understand.
So I went to work today and took another internet cheapie and a First Response. The cheapie showed a line! Probably the same shade as the line from yesterday mornings cheapie. The First Response one showed... the FAINTEST line. It was almost a shadow it was so faint but you could see it was there.

So i dont understand. I still see the same line on the cheapie, but the First Responses are now super faint the next morning...?? I thought first morning urine was better? Im so scared to lose the egg.... I cant lose the egg in less than 16 hours can I???
:(

User Image

This is the one from yesterday at 4:30pm (its hard to see in this small photo but in person its very obvious!):
User Image

User Image

And these are the ones I took this morning at 8am :( The cheapie looks okay but the FR is barely there.
I heard that because your so early, these tests wont show you how far along you are yet by getting darker, just that you are pregnant? Is that true :( You think I still am?

User Image
User Image

User Image

Kjacobs, I think the fact that you got a line, no matter if it's more faint at one time than at other times, is what's most important. I think that's just variations in the tests. HCG doubles every couple of days so if you still are getting even a faint line in another day or two, I would say you're still good! If you get too worried though, go to the doctor to get a blood test, they're more accurate.

7 years ago

Thanks Intention for easing my frantic anxiety filled mind. I just woke up and tested expecting to see something, and when I didnt, and it was just a huge negative I think I died a little inside hahah. I usually dip my tests but this time I peed on it for a few seconds and thats it so maybe thats why.

Either way, thank you girls for congratulating me!! I still dont know what to think. This is my first pregnancy so im scared, and anxious, and nervous, and scared to tell people! I hope theyre happy for me! Ahhh >.<

How are you girls doing?!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo