Community post

Discussion

Multiple chemical pregnancies

So I'm having my 3rd chemical pregnancy now, plus I had a miscarriage at 6 1/2 weeks back in June/July.

Anybody have success stories they can share after similar repeated failures? I barely even react to a BFP anymore, having seen them 4 different months with no baby to show for it.

All this has happened in 8 months including the month we had to wait after the miscarriage. Feeling defeated today.

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi , I don't have any advice cause I'm just going through my first , I really hope you get there xx I'm sorry for your losses, I was so excited first. BFP since I had my daughter 6 years ago and it was a CP , it's gutting , you must be heart broken xxx add me if you want to talk ever x

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Baby dust to you xxx

9 years ago

Thanks ladies

9 years ago • Post starter

Apparently if you try the month straight after a CP your supposed to conceive again , have you spoken to your doc about progesterone pills. My doc said we fertilise the egg we implant but because our progesterone levels don't rise our bean and lining starts dissolving resulting in CP . Ask about progesterone xx

9 years ago

Thanks, Rachxxw2, I'm planning to go back to my Dr next month and BEG for progesterone testing if I have to! She wanted us to keep trying a bit longer but I'm sick of waiting after this month!

I understand , I want to go ask for this progesterone tablets but I have only had 1 chemical they won't take me on , you can buy progesterone cream on Amazon xxxx how are things this cycle Hunni xx

9 years ago

I've started taking baby aspirin this month, not due to ovulate till the 29th so guess we will wait and see...! (Again!)
Once I know how this month goes with aspirin I'm going back to my Doc, then at least I can tell her I tried that if it fails!

Why baby aspirin chick ???

9 years ago

Apparently it helps to thicken the uterine lining and may help prevent your body from attacking the embryo if that's what's happening. Technically aspirin is contraindicated in pregnancy but low dose baby aspirin (80mg) is so low it's safe.

How are you doing this month? Xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo