Community post

Discussion

symptoms - 13 dpo

I am suppose to get my period tomorrow but am nervious to take a test. My stomache has been feeling uneasy and have had sore bbs for the past few days. no spotting or discoloured discharge. I have been feeling more tired the past week or so then ever but have been taking forever (having trouble) falling asleep or wake up multiple times during the night. Sure sign of pregnancy or ???

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

HI I am either 14 or 15 tomorrow. I have had really sore/hurting boobs at the sides, really hurting at night in bed, not spotting. I normally start AF on 11dpo I am scared if I am even though we have been trying for 9 months but will be really sad if not. my BBT is up high and did a 3rd jump bit was down a little bit this morning. but like you been having trouble getting to sleep waking about 4am and then taking my bbt at 6am so confused have ordered some pg test but will see. :/ I just can't believe how stressful and hard it is. I was so worried when I was younger and it was drummed in to me not to get pregnant by mistake now wishing for it

12 years ago

Ya, I was the same way when i was younger. Best wishes to you.

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 13pod and feeling very tired.my nipples are some what sore and I feel bloated.could I be pregnant.

12 years ago

well.. day 2 of no period, feel sicker then ever, still sore bbs, and a headache that kept me from sleeping.. test today.... I think so!

(sexysandy81) either your prego, or (if its almost that time of the month) it could be symptoms before your period.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo