Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 82 Replies | Last Page

We aren't out until the witch shows her face! I started getting af type cramps last night so im thinking the witch will show around Saturday. 9dpo is still really early. They say implantation is between 7-12 dpo BUT thats an average so there are those who implant later and its perfectly normal. Pretty safe bet i will fall outside that average...my cycles are anywhere from 35-96 days long...implanting between 7-12 dpo? HAH! That would be WAY to easy lol!
EbonneJ im glad you spoke to your doctor :) and that you are resting

FC for sticky beans!! Keep positive ladies!!

Oh! And i tested again this morning and pretty sure its negative :P

TO ALL

9 years ago

Iam now 11 dpo but no symptoms.

9 years ago

Khaera Lykaon- Don't get discouraged, keep believing because you may get a bfp, 12 dpo. Who knows!. I kind of felt the same way but I'm staying strong

We all have a in our future.

Tons of. to us all.!

9 years ago • Post starter

pnesbitt- I know the feeling! I have an app on my phone just to keep some semblance of sanity to my cycles. Had PCOS before DS so once a year was a rare thing. After DS, doctors didn't see any cycts and I averaged every 26 days. Then AF was a no show in August. Waited and waited. BFN after BFN. Doctor finally said it was a chemical. :( Fingers crossed this one will be a BFP with a sticky bean!

EbonneJ- Thanks! :) I'm trying my best and seeing how strong you are is definitely helping me keep hope! I can't wait to see that BFP for all of us!

pinkydarling- Some have symptoms, and some don't. With my DS, I never had a single symptom and my sister said I looked pregnant. So took a test at about 7-8 DPO (with PCOS, I had no idea when I had O'd so this is based off due date) and it came out negative. At 21 DPO I took one just for shiggles and it was a clear BFP in the middle of the day! No morning sickness the entire pregnancy, no headaches, no unusual tiredness. Most I had was a few days of cravings and two incidents of heartburn. You never know!

to everyone!!!

9 years ago

I was just up late last night reading about implantation and it how it happens between 7-12dpo, and it has kind of helped me stay positive. I have a 28 day cycle now but in the past I was irregular. So me and DH were still trying, have been for the past 8 months now. I had 1 MC in July never expected a thing. Until the bleeding and pain. Horrible time for me. But we are back with a mission for a . Staying optimistic and hopeful helps a lot.

I am so sorry to hear about your mc EbonneJ :(

An update: 10dpo tested again this morning (lol of course i did!) and im pretty sure its negative. If i line it up in succession with the 8 & 9 dpo it looks like there could be a faint shadow of a line coming through...buuuut im thinking its probably an evap. If it gets darker YAY if not...then nothing i can do about it. I am having some localized cramping/pinching on the right side (yesterday it was around my ovary, today slightly above my pubic bone) however, it is cramping ive felt before and BOOM af...so kmfc for all of us that the witch goes on a 9 month vacation!

Khaera - i was diagnosed with pcos last january, but on an ultrasound i had in late july (severe pain landed me in the er) they said there were no cysts, and it didnt even look like my ovaries were functioning at all. But ive also had 2 different doctors look at the ultrasound i had 2 years ago and one told me my uterine lining was double the thickness it should be(3cm) and the other doc looked at the same ultrasound and said it was way too thin (3mm)..so DH and i have decided to not see a doctor for a while (until we need another iui)

Pinkydarling - welcome! when are you testing?

Sticky babydust ladies!!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Pnesbitt- thank you , I really appreciate it.

10dpo Ladies, took a test this morning and I got a , I'm starting to get a little bummed out. My stomach feels very achy, my temp is going up and down, and under my BB's hurt. Saturday is the big day. I hope AF doesn't show her face.

Lots and Lots of to us all!

pnesbitt- Sometimes doctors just make things worse and you have to just rely on your instinct.

Took another test this morning and BFN again. :( Maaaybe a shadow but it could be line eye. Lol. Uploaded it for other opinions and at least one other person sees the second line. Fingers crossed! Plan to take another tomorrow at 11 DPO. Had really really bad nausea yesterday and today as well as (TMI) horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. The cramps were almost like AF but went away after a few minutes. Praying the witch doesn't show! Still a few days left before she's due so... Praying with all my might!

to us all!! is coming soon for us!!!

9 years ago

Well ladies, pretty sure I'm out this month. Just had my classic pre-af meltdown she should be rearing her ugly head in a few days

TO ALL

9 years ago

Pnesbitt- Stay Positive, there is always a chance.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo