Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

View Full Post

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 82 Replies | Last Page

I am holding strong, I have not even went to the store to buy one just yet. I have been feeling rather achy. I'm exhausted as usual, but this constant ache in my belly is driving me nuts!

9 years ago • Post starter

I gave in too. Lol! Only 8 DPO so, of course, it was negative. I'll probably take one in the morning since today wasn't FMU. I'm a POAS addict! Today my BBs are extra sore and my headache is still here. My legs are also achy and I feel like I'm always warm even when it's nice and cool in the room. The cramps in my stomach are like sharp twinges now. I'm hoping the symptoms I'm having are pregnancy related and I'm leaning toward a yes because I've never had sore BBs except when I was pregnant with DS. How are you ladies doing?

!

9 years ago

EbonneJ i wish i had your will power!!
Khaera Lykaon mine wasnt fmu either. I can't decide whether i should test tomorrow morning or hold off until 10 dpo

TO ALL

9 years ago

Pnesbitt - Trust me the will power is slowly breaking. And I too wanna take a test maybe tomorrow or 10dpo. I'm just nervous.

Our time is coming ladies! I can feel it!!!

TO ALL

9 years ago

pnesbitt- I hope so!! !!!

Ebonnej- I know the feeling. Every BFN is a heartbreak but knowing it's still early and that the wicked witch hasn't shown her face is a reassurance. Few more days!

9 years ago

Well ladies I caved! I took a test and it was a .... I have hope, because I have shoulder pain, back pain, nausea, and countless other things. I just hope this is it and I can have my my first baby finally!

EbonneJ i dont want to sound worrisome...but keep an eye on the shoulder pain that can be a symptom of an ectopic pregnancy. Take care of yourself! :)

TO ALL

9 years ago

Pnesbitt-I'm a worry wort, and so I have been freaking out, when I realized that is a symptom of ectopic pregnancy. The pain is gone now, but it felt more like the muscles right next to my shoulder and my lower back. So I am staying in bed today and taking it easy. The doctor told me this morning that as long as I have no heavy bleeding I should be fine. Thanks for the heads up !

again this morning. Even with the symptoms, I'm really getting discouraged and thinking I'm out this month. :( 9 DPO should at least be a faint positive, right?
EbonneJ- Definitely take it easy! But don't stress out either. (Easier said than done, I know.)
Still keeping my fingers crossed for a for us all!
!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo