Community post

Discussion

TWW Wait Partners

I am now 5dpo, and I am so excited. Mostly because I have had symptoms happen to me, that I have never experienced in the last 7 months of TTC.

Are any of you ladies waiting to find out if there is one on the way?

82 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 82 Replies | Last Page

I'm not in tww just yet but what are your symptoms?

9 years ago

Well I have some serious , nausea and headaches. The nausea wakes me out my sleep. The headaches are mild but very annoying.

9 years ago • Post starter

Right there with you! I am 6 dpo and i am going crazy trying not to test! I know its still waaay to early for me...but i will admit i am a poas addict!! I am feeling exhausted, and dull aches in my lower abdomen. When are you testing? Fingers crossed we all get very happy news for Christmas!

TO ALL

9 years ago

In the same boat! 6 DPO. Hang in there!

to everyone!

9 years ago

Same here! Its killing me not to take one. My DH, keeps telling me to wait and so, I'm going try and stick to it. I have been thinking about taking a test next Saturday. But that seems so far away for me. And Yes, a bfp
would be the greatest Christmas gift ever! Fingers Crossed for us all!

Any new symptoms today ladies?

TO ALL

9 years ago

Not too much has changed but my headaches are worse. Stomach wouldn't settle this morning and I wanted to sleep all day. I'm also always feeling really warm. Pretty much the same as before just more defined. Oh! And BBs have started to get sore. Still trying to put off testing for a few more days. Although I did give in the other day because I'm POAS addict. I uploaded it and I swear I see a shadow before and after inverting the image but I guess only one other person can see it. (Based off the votes, anyway) Still holding out for my though!

to all!

9 years ago

Sounds promising! I cant seem to shake the nausea, metallic taste and twinges in my lower abdomen. I broke down and tested with a dollarama test (medicare brand) and it was negative of course :P but hey! I have to satisfy the urge to test so i don't go crazy! Kmfc for everyone!

TO ALL

9 years ago

Well I haven't been nauseas at all today. (Probably will come when I lay down for bed). My BB's are achy, and my back hurts so bad. I want to test and I may give in and take one.I have a lot of Cm(TMI, sorry). No headaches either, just very sleepy. Woke up 11:55 am, took a nap at 4:30. Very strange sleeping pattern.

8dpo....couldn't resist and took a test :p of course its negative lol but still holding out hope! The metallic taste in my mouth is driving me nuts! Ive tried everything! Brushing, chewing gum, citrus fruits! Hoping it is in fact pregnancy related and not just my body teasing me! How is everyone holding up? Stronger willed than i on the testing front?

TO ALL

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo