Community post

Discussion

TEMPERATURES!

Hello!

Today I am 7dpo.

Some sypmtom notes..
Tired, more so then usual. Cranky. Heartburn after eating things I have eaten and not gotten it before. I have a love for Coca Cola, Can barely drink half a can. Sore muscles/Abdomen. Sensitive Nipples, and sore breasts

and now my temperatures!My chart is public so have at 'er.

Heres my question to pose.

I check my usual morning temperature (avg around 98.24), and they all usually seem the same.
The last few days I have felt like I have been running hot even tho my morning temps are normal.
So I check again at night and I have high! (99.5) temperatures.

Is higher temps at night normal or anyone else happen to be as crazy as me and check through out the day??

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Your temps will obviously be higher in the day and at night bc you have been active. That's why ur suppose to take it first thing when u wake up before moving because upon waking and moving your temp begins to increase. The tww wait is considered the hot part of your cycle and I always run higher temps in the evening as well! Just pay attention to the basal temp wich is first thing in the morn! That's all that counts

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo