Community post

Discussion

Holy moly is this real?

So, I have been obsessing over everyone's posts... I am not the big poster myself but so incredibly excited I got the BFP I have been waiting for today!!

After about 6 months on depo I had irregular periods if any then decided to try Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7 at 200mg or so everyday. They regulated my cycle to a textbook cycle (28 days/ov on 14 checked with OPK) and we got pregnant the first try! I am a huge believer in this stuff.

So hoping it sticks :-)User ImageUser Image

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Congratulations, how exciting, you must be so so happy!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I also just got my bfp last week from my first cycle of soy isoflavones from CD 4-8. Sure enough.. o'd on cd 14 :) bfp 12dpo.. blood test confirmed on 13dpo. :) Congrats! I am pretty big believer in this stuff too now!!

User Image

12 years ago

VivaSoy! I also became pregnant on the first cycle using soy isoflavones (was trying since August)

to all soy babies!!!

12 years ago

to all of you ladies!! This is my first cycle using the SI so hopefully I will be joining the success stories!! I'm taking 160mg cd2-4 and 200mg cd4-6!!

Kacia K

12 years ago

OMG! Congratulations!!!!! I just bought a bottle of SI last weekend and awaiting AF to start them this next cycle! I got mine from whole foods, and I'm so confused on the dosage!!! I swear it says 5mg and then another mg on the bottle! HELP!!! I want two line tooooo! I'm also confused because I take synthroid and some say it could mess up my dosage for that, but I figure it's only for 5 days... so I'm not too worried about it?! Did anyone have any side effects for the SI?

12 years ago

congrats to all.

I'm trying Soy Iso this cycle for the first time too.

Praying for the favor of God on this one.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Congrats ladies!

I'm on my 2nd cycle of Soy and are at 4dpo so still waiting...

May I ask what symptoms did you ladies have while you're on your TWW?

Thanks and congratulations again! All the best throughout!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo