Community post

Discussion

2 tests, 2 different results...HELP!!

Hello ladies!
So yesterday at 6/7DPO I tested in the morning. I took a First Signal hpt (from Walmart) and received a faint positive. Later in the evening I took a Dollar Tree hpt and received a negative.
This morning I took another First Signal and got the same faint line. I forgot to take the Dollar Tree test so I drank an entire bottle of water to urinate again. An hour later this urine was very diluted (I could tell by how light it was). The Dollar Tree test came back negative. Today I'm 7/8 DPO.
My question is should I wait another morning to take both again or should I go on and test with my FREE?
Am I pregnant or is the Walmart test wrong and the Dollar Tree right?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Have you looked up the sensitivity of your tests? One could be less sensitive and should show up in a day or two if the other was positive. Buy a clear blue digital with weeks, they are super sensitive and will give you a definite answer. Good luck and hope you get your bfp

7 years ago

Thanks Kerzie! ????
I'm still getting the same results (First Signal = faint positive, Dollar store = negative).
I plan on only test with the First Signal with my FMU until Monday, then I'll take 1 of the CB Digital signal.
So stay tuned for those results ???? fingers crossed

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo