Community post

Discussion

Need advice

I just need some advice, I feel like I'm losing my mind..

I ovulated 3 days after my last cycle, and I'm absolutely sure of it because I've never seen cm so stretchy or clear in my entire life, and it was plentiful. We had sex the day before I noticed it, I didn't think anything of it. About 4 days later, I started feeling goofy. Just my stomach wasn't right, nothing sounded good, felt like an on and off flu. Well it just kept getting worse, just the stangest things I've ever experienced, weird cramps down low, bubbly stomach always, weird flutters and pinches, tons of snotty cm, still on and off flu feeling (tmi, but not normal bowel movements), I have to go sit by the toilet every now and then because I'm so sure that I'm going to puke (haven't yet though). Anyways, I'm 13 dpo and still no positive and it's slightly breaking my heart. I haven't been actively trying, and haven't ever felt like this before, I've never been so sure I was pregnant. And I'm stil having all these symtoms, and their not "dying down".. And I know af isn't coming because it's WAY too early. I'm just so confused.

Do I keep testing or let it go?

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

How long are your cycles normally? It's almost impossible to ovulate 3 days after your cycle ends unless you have a very, very short cycle (like 17 days every month). You can have stretchy cm for a while before you actually ovulate. I usually have it for 7+ days before I actually ovulate. Good luck though!

7 years ago

Hi,
You could have ovulated near the end of your ewcm, this would make it too soon to get a clear positive. The best thing is to test ever couple of days with an ultra sensitive pregnancy test or use a clear blue digital with weeks as it's the most sensitive digital available. Plus a pregnant or not pregnant result saves squinting from every angle Good luck, hope you get your bfp!

7 years ago

You must be 17 dpo now, have you done more testing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo