Community post

Discussion

I need support

Good afternoon - I'm 30, and Hubby is 36. We got married 3 months ago, but TTC for 6 months now. On our honeymoon last month, I was 1 day late, so I was happy... but AF showed up. I had an ultrasound scheduled yesterday to make sure I was A-OK, and the nurse/tech told me my follicule was 20mm and that I should ovulate very soon. I was hoping to be stress free this month and focus on XMas and everything other than conceiving. I did OPK yesterday and today and they are both negative, so not ovulating today/tomorrow. Anyway, so many things going thru my head, I need help to think about other things... I want to know your tricks, how do you go thru TWW with minimized stress !

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You may ovulate soon and you just missed your surge how is your cervical mucus? I have to undergo fertility meds, injections, and we have to try via IUI. I honestly try to stay as busy as possible. I view the tww as a break, a break from medicine, shots, ultra sounds, and the stress of timing everything right. I try to focus on my house, my job, and my friends. It is never easy but I enjoy fantasizing at night about a positive test. Tonight when u go to bed just visualize your baby because once you get that baby all this stress and worrying will be worth it! Try to view the TWW as a break and enjoy it because during those two weeks u can pretend to be pregnant. Why rush that right? Hope this helps.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo