Community post

Discussion

Big O day between Dec 30 and Jan 2nd ladies

View Full Post

A place for those of us in the second week of dpo.

I am 9dpo and restless about waiting

24 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Replies | Last Page

I am going to test tomorrow, it will be 13 dpo , anyone else testing as well?

Good luck everyone!

12 years ago

mlinford, did you test? Hope it was what you wanted to see.

12 years ago

I have been testing each day for the past few days in the morning, BFN so far.

My temp is jumping up every morning. I normally run 96.7-97.7 and I am now in the high 98s/low 99s. I feel kind of sick too. I read up on triphasic stuff and I guess I understand but that coupled with the on and off cramping plus daily bfn is freaking me out a little.

Since I am new to this whole TWW process, I thought I had been symptom searching, but a lot of things keep happening that I know aren't normal. If I felt feverish every time it was 3-4 days pre-AF I would remember that! I barely slept last night because the bed felt like an oven of heat to me.

12 years ago • Post starter

My O day was Dec 30th too... still haven't tested, no AF yet but cramp and yesterday and today had a little brownish CM. Before that tons of watery/creamy CM, which I thought unusual. Sore back also, but not really sore bbs.. so i don't know if that means Im out since that seems to be a must. BUt I'm so hopeful! Like everyone is. Tomorrow is 14 DPO, I think I might just test... HAS ANYONE tested yet and/or had good news??!!

User Image

12 years ago

A BFN today, but I'm not convinced that is the final answer. I still have symptoms and today was the earliest testing day :)

12 years ago

I'm not convinced yet either. If my temp stays high tomorrow, I'll feel a bit more confident. I started tracking my temp the Friday prior to this cycle and I know it goes low so I'm hoping. I have so many symptoms that it's hard to believe the bfn.

Good luck! Let's hen is AF due?

Don't ask me what that autocorrect was thinking! When is AF due is what I meant.

don't worry ladies.. I tested BFN too..but i think it is too early to test.. wait for a week after your missed..aAF

12 years ago

One of my issues is that I don't actually know when AF is due. AF was a no show for 9 months (had blood tests and ultrasounds, everything was normal) and Dec was the first month she finally came back. I did BBT and OPK so I'm sure I O'd on Dec 30th. So it could be another week or so before I might get a BFP.

*Fingers crossed*

12 years ago

I tested this morning at 12dpo and it was neg. :( I am starting to think I am out and AF is coming in a couple of days.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo