Community post

Discussion

9 DPO today

View Full Post

hey gurls! so im just going crazy ..and wanted to share
me and hubby trying for 6 months now,every month visiting my OBGYN and pinpointing ovulation, was 2 months on progesterone but nothing ....
this month took a break and just had fun over the holidays....and now 9 dpo and having symptoms i didnt had before like constant cravings, hungry all the time, sore boobs(well that one is not so unusual) oh! and im so sleepy all day but cant sleep at night...
am i imagining all of this????
is anyone on the same page??

35 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Kikip-I'm so sorry you're out hun!! Hopefully next month is your month. I'll cross my fingers for you!!! Me-I'm in denial that I got a bfp because of all the spotting and reading about false positives... I bought a 2pack of digital and am on my way home now to test again. I haven't spotted at all today and pee is sttiinkky!!! Sorry tmi :) Anyway here's to another test!

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping the best for you Watergirl!

My temp is way up and has been for 5 days now. Today I had an increase in CM as well. This morning I awoke to mild AF cramps and kept feeling "wet" down below thinking she came early (Due Monday) but nothing. I started testing at 8DPO and all have been BFN, even this morning's 430AM FMU.

Fingers are crossed!

12 years ago

Hi sunnygirl! So....BFP with ept digital!!! Can't believe it. My only symptoms have been sore boobs and AF like cramping. I dont chart temp so not sure about that. Anyway I wish you the best of luck. Elevated temps sound promising. Keep us posted!

User Image

12 years ago

What temp could be elevated..... For instance 97 to 98 variations....

12 years ago

thanks watergirl!!! I'm so happy for you!!
And sunnygirl maybe its early?

12 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Watergirl!!!

I have 2 more days before I know if I'm out , still bfn but temps are in the 98s still.

12 years ago

I'm still in technically but I keep getting mild AF cramps every few hours. My temp is still up pretty high and I'm testing bfn, so I'm losing hope.

12 years ago

Hi, I am new to this forum. We are in our 4th month of TTC and am 9DPO today (I think!)
Since ov I have had dark pee, shooting pains mainly to the right and today when I wipe I have globby cm (sorry TMI) which is like a pale brown colour. I am feeling constantly very full, cant really taste my food and have sore nips. I think that is all lol!!! Anyway, does this sound promising or am I just symptom spotting and getting my hopes up. I am due AF on Wednesday

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well.

Sunnygirl, are you experiencing any other symptoms? Perhaps something you haven't really noticed in previous cycles? I know it's so hard to tell what's normal vs what's new/different. Have you charted your temps any other cycles? What did they look like this close to expected AF? Can't wait to hear if AF shows up tomorrow... My fingers are crossed that you get your BFP!!

Welcome Suzanne12! Symptoms sound promising so far. Spotting can really throw you for a loop! Are any of your symptoms new or different? Keep us posted!

User Image

12 years ago

I should be 7 dpo, but had symptoms of O early this cycle. My nips and bbs are VERY sore and have been for several days. I'm also nauseous and exhausted, with bloating and heavy belly. Hubby and I lost our little angel in Oct, so it's scary now thinking about starting over. I can't tell if these are promising symptoms or not. I'm still pretty far from AF, so I should definitely NOT be PMSing. Am I crazy??

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo