Community post

Discussion

9 DPO today

hey gurls! so im just going crazy ..and wanted to share
me and hubby trying for 6 months now,every month visiting my OBGYN and pinpointing ovulation, was 2 months on progesterone but nothing ....
this month took a break and just had fun over the holidays....and now 9 dpo and having symptoms i didnt had before like constant cravings, hungry all the time, sore boobs(well that one is not so unusual) oh! and im so sleepy all day but cant sleep at night...
am i imagining all of this????
is anyone on the same page??

35 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 35 Replies | Last Page

That sounds promising!! I am also 9 or 10 dpo. On days 3-6, I was very bloated and had feeling of fullness in uterus and sharp shooting pains and now not so much. I am going to try and wait to test til Thursday...but it is killing me! I lost a baby last March...heartbeat stopped around 7 weeks! :(
This will be our 3rd month trying again!
Good luck to you...that all sound like early symptoms to me!

12 years ago

I am 9dpo as well...

12 years ago

Hi Kiki:p-

Im also 9 dpo and experiencing similar symptoms. I cannot stop eating, tired but yet I'm still up ( it's 11:00 and I have to get up early for work), cramping on and off since 2 dpo, sore nips and bb's and moody moody! Bloated but slightly less today. Sore boobs is a new symptom but I also started spotting two days ago so I'm not feeling super positive. Two bfn's so far even though I know it's too early!! :) have you tested yet?? Baby dust!

Sanjon1031, I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you best of luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey!
Thank you all! I was feeling pretty crazy!
Sanjon1031 i m so sory honey!
this time
and watergirl7 the waiting is killing me!
I'm so emotional i cryed my eyes out during the trailer of war horse(lol)
So baby dust to all of us!

P.s i don't want to test early

12 years ago • Post starter

Waiting is the worst! Im an immediate gratification kind of gal!! :) 10 dpo today and symptoms seem to be going away so not feeling super hyped but you never know... Spotting but mainly when I go to bathroom, happens every month. Hope its not AF getting ready...How is everyone else feeling??

User Image

12 years ago

watergirl!
hey! well ...i get you im having migraines so ..im not so
hopefull eather...but all other symptoms are there with
bloating at the top , i dont know maybe i m having a realy long and bad pms? my af is on saturday..we ll see..
when is urs? and have you checked what that spoting means with ur obgyn? i used to spot like 2 days before af due to the lack of progesterone but my doc fixed it...

well i wish us a but if not theres allways next month

Hi-Happy Wednesday! Kiki:p sorry about migraine! I get those too and they really stink! Is that a normal pre af symptom for you?

Symptoms still seem to be slipping although I woke up with af like cramping. Not due to show ugly face until Friday or Saturday. Hard to pinpoint exactly since my cycles keep changing! Doc tested thyroid and cane back totally normal so she said could be ovulation bleeding which I don't think is accurate since it lasts so long. Anyway going to visit her and ask about progesteron levels.

Well here's to another few days of waiting! May we all see two pink lines! :)

User Image

12 years ago

watergirl could that be implantation bleeding ?
unfortunately migraine is no1 af symptom for me
ohhh !!!i wish there was a way to know right away
if pregnant so we could go on with our lives instead of
obsesing for 2 weeks ! soooo best of luck! keep me posted!

Hi ladies! So 13 dpo today and tested... I was having such severe cramps. Got the faintest positive line but don't know what to think. Praying its not chemical! If you have a sec I attached photo below. Obviously going to test again tomorrow. Fingers crossed big time!!! How is everyone else??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test12306

User Image

12 years ago

wow!!!! i just saw!!! thats a positive!!! gosh good luck!!
im so happy for you!! as for myself im out for this month ..
so im waiting the good news ok???

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo