Community post

Discussion

VERY Vivid Dreams about Babies.

Is anyone else having extremely realistic dreams of babies lately? I'm waiting to ovulate and for the last few weeks my normal dreams about having a baby have become SO realistic that I'm confused when I wake up in a different location!

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Okay.... Just me then....

Praying for my Rainbow Baby. User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I have been having these extremely vivid dreams about babies.. My dreams are usually vivid but lately they have been so realistic and vivid that I can remember every single aspect of them.. It's cray-z. You are not alone my sista.

9 years ago

I haven't had (to my memory) dreams of having a baby since getting married and actually TRYING to have one except for one occasion, but I have had very vivid dreams in the past about having babies. Well... I take that back.. I did have one dream last week that my sister took a HPT and it was so fancy and sophisticated that she not only knew she was pregnant but that it was going to be a girl... lol... and we were all fairly upset with her since she's single, unemployed, and mommy to an almost 1yr old boy.

But anyway... I had one dream where I gave birth to a girl, and I remember that my dad was there, but my mom was not. And it wasn't weird. (This was before mom passed away in 2012.) Later I had another very vivid dream about giving birth to a girl, and this time I even gave her a name... Amelia. I told hubby about this and he's very much in love with that name now and mentions it now and again. (Heck, we played "Life" on the PS2 last night and he landed on "baby girl" and said "Amelia!" LOL..)

While we were on our honeymoon, I dreamed that we had a second child... a baby boy. Didn't catch a name on that one, though.

It'll be really interesting to see if these dreams come true! Now I just have to find a suitable middle name for Amelia... thought about naming her after my mom somehow... who was Lisa Denise... some form of Lisa (Elise, Lisette...) maybe? I'm going off on a bunny trail...

But all this to say, yes! I have had some very vivid dreams about having a baby. And a few rather nice ones about just trying to MAKE a baby... lol... although those were all while I was still waiting on my prince to come...

Married my 1st love 2-13-16! Our Story, Chapter 1 - Love & Marriage http://www.theknot.com/us/allijon2016 Hoping to write chapter 2 soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo