Community post

Discussion

5+ days of spotting before period

I am fairly new to posting. We have been trying to conceive our 2nd child since July. My cycles have been irregular. This current cycle didn't show a temperature shift, but I had all the signs of ovulation with EWCM and some ovulation spotting mid cycle. I am now at day 34 and I've been having spotting for the last 6 days. Nothing that I need to wear a pad or tampon for. I was wondering if anyone has had any positive stories of when they were temping and didn't have a shift in temperature and had a lot of spotting where a period may have been and still ended up pregnant. Thanks.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi jmw5102! Unfortunately for me the spotting for a week before my period was not a great sign and I never ended up getting pregnant on any of those cycles that I spotted like that. My doctor put me on Clomid. The Clomid has regulated my cycles so far and I don't have that spotting before my periods anymore. However this is only my 2nd cycle using the Clomid and DH and I have been trying for our first child for over a year now. I know this is not what you wanted to see but maybe yours is different and you might get your BFP this time!?!?!?!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo