Community post

Discussion

Dull pain and cramping........ OUCH !

7 DPO, having sharp pains and cramps with lower back pain. Have been having some pains on and off for a few days but today they are getting so strong they are bringing tears to my eyes. A few times they shot all the way down my legs. I am VERY moody, and bloated. All signs of AF I know. I had sharp pains while pregnant with my two children, but, my youngest is 8 and I really can't remember what all went on before I found out I was pregnant with her. AF is supposed to be here in 5 days. Could these be PMS pains or could I be preggers ??????

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, i am 7 dpo also and feeling the exact same i feel totally out but i know am only 7 dpo and its early yet

12 years ago

I to am 7DPO and having the same thing going on, but I am also having pronounced veins and tender BBS under my arms. AF is not due till about the 15 or 16 and I am ready to test now but I know it is to early. for us all and

12 years ago

These are def good signs. I too had af like cramping at 10 dpo for half of a day and then for the rest of that day had a heavy bloated sore feeling in my uterus.. got my bfp at 12dpo.

but make sure that the pain is not too intense or lasting longer than a day or two then it could be something else and if af does not show up then you may want to test and call a doctor but.. if its only lasting a day or two then sounds pretty positive to me! fx.. GL!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo