Community post

Discussion

Bleeding at 5 1/2 weeks pregnant

Just looking for some comfort or positive outcomes. LMP was 10/29, I don't think I ovulated until the 16th or 17th, based on cm alone. Spotting on 11/30, BFP on 12/4 and now bleeding at 12/7 & 8 (today). It started out watery and has turned into more like a light to moderate period now. No major cramps, but enough that I can feel them mildly. Went in for bloods today and back on Wednesday to monitor hcg levels. I've read this can be normal but I'm terrified. Never had anything like this with ds 10 years ago. Had a miscarriage 6 years ago but bleeding was much heavier then and extremely painful. Anyone else been through this?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had a similar situation to you.. it started off as spotting... had no idea that I was preggo.. took a test even a digi and it they all said preg. then at about 6 weeks the spotting got worse, and the digi went to not preg. and I lost it. Never had cramps.. or anything more than mild ache... I so hope this isn't the case, I hear of lots of girls that bleed in the first trimester and things are fine.. i'll pray for you hun!!

9 years ago

Thank you for! The waiting game is the worst part. And here I thought the tww was agonizing, ha!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo