Community post

Discussion

ttc after premature birth and loss

hi I'm new to this so was just wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation , I gave birth to twin boys back in July at 23+4 wks unfortunately they only hung on for 7&8 days this was my first pregnancy and was down to PPROM, at the beginning of September I had to have d&c operation due to retained placenta and I am now on my 3rd regular cycle me and partner would
love another child every month I hate the ttw xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I lost my daughter at 23weeks 5 day just over a year ago in August. Our loss was due to scarring of my uterus from my C-section for my son. I had surgery this year to remove the scarring and have been given the go ahead to try again.

I am so sorry that you lost your little boys. It doesn't seem right that anyone should ever have to experience the pain of loosing a baby - let alone two little ones.

I too hate the two week wait - I am really finding it an emotional rollercoaster right now, but I think this whole TTC journey has changed for me since my loss.

I wish you lots of baby dust and I hope your little guys are hanging out with my little one.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo