Community post

Discussion

3dpo cycle buddies?

Hi,

I am 3dpo and lookiing for others to obsess/chat/try not to symptom spot with? This is our 3rd month trying following a m/c @6w in July. Trying to feel really hopeful but I do sometime think it will never be our turn!!

Having some dull cramps sort of full feeling in my pelvic region which I am hoping is a good sign.

K x

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hey there, I'm 4dpo (or 4dpiui) today, this is our 31st month of ttc after our m/c, this month we've done 100mg of clomid and IUI. I'm a notorious symptom spotter and I'm absolutely terrible at waiting to POAS! Last month we did our first IUI and I had cramps straight from 1DPO to 10DPO but it seems to be completely different this time, hopefully that's a good thing!

7 years ago

Fingers crossed for you it is a good thing.

I can't help symptom spotting every month but trying to keep myself super busy to distract from looking symptoms up online. Buts it is so hard.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Kirpow and Ghouldie! I'm 3dpiui as well. Trying real hard to not get caught up in the constant symptom checking...but we all know how that goes!

This is my first try so hoping all goes well. Sticky baby dust to all of us!!

7 years ago

10 DPO today, sore bb's almost completely gone and had a BFN this morning (oops, I was supposed to be holding off on testing lol!)
How are you ladies doing?

7 years ago

I'm 7dpo...had some cramping and was bloated feeling yesterday afternoon. But really nothing today so far. I'm trying to wait until this weekend to test but we'll see if I'm able to hold out! :-)

7 years ago

Tested this morning and had a faint line!!! I'm in shock still! 2.5 years and we've finally caught our rainbow baby :D let's hope this one sticks.

How's this month going for you guys?

7 years ago

OMG ghoulie! That's so exciting! Congrats to you!

As for me, I'm 11dpo and I've had some tell-tale symptoms here and there but I'm trying to grapple with what may be PMS and what's just in my head and what could be bona-fide early pregnancy symptoms. I've been good about holding out on testing but I think I'm going to give it a go tomorrow morning.

7 years ago

Well ladies...I tested this morning 12dpo and got a BFN. I know 12dpo isn't technically the end but I would expect to at least get a faint positive. I think I'm going to consider myself out for this cycle. Boo. :-(

7 years ago

I had a faint positive at 9dpo and then negatives at 10,11,12 dpo. AF arrived at 13DPO. Its been a really terrible month and I am feeling a bit crushed as I was so excited by the positive.

Congratulations on your BFP, very exciting for you!

K x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo