Community post

Discussion

Implantation/Fertilization/Egg Dissolving?

I've been reading up on symptoms of each, and am wondering what 'slight bleeding' means. Two days ago I had what I thought were ovulation symptoms. Today I had what looked like the first day of my period, only it's way too early for that, I'm only mid-cycle.

Any ideas on what this looks like? Sorry if this is a duplicate topic, I scanned the first two pages of discussions and didn't see anything similar.

This is about the first month and a half my husband and I have been trying, so I'm not getting too excited about anything yet, just getting info.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Thanks in advance. (Also been having moderate uterine cramps)

9 years ago • Post starter

You can have spotting at the time of ovulation. . You mentioned being mid cycle so i would assume that is what you are experiencing. If you have already ovulated it is possible to be Implantation spotting. There is something you can look up and that is "breakthrough bleeding"..

Hope this a little helpful.. Good luck to you!

Stephanie
mom to Wes (19yr), Adrian (14 yr) and 3 wks 3 days pg :)

9 years ago

Thanks, that was indeed helpful! I know about breakthrough bleeding, but it seemed too much for that. There was one moderate flow, and after that I've been spotting all day so that I've had to use light liner pads (not sure what the technical name is). That's never happened to me before. Obviously I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding, so I was wondering if implantation bleeding often looks like that, though I also know implantation usually happens 6-12 days after ovulation and it's only been 2 days since I ovulated . . . so, I guess, fingers crossed!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo