Community post

Discussion

July 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

For all the potential mommies of July 2017 babies.

I'm going to start Vitex this month, since four rounds of Clomid didn't work. May we all have a month of bfps!

Not going to try so hard. Need a mental break, I think.

113 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 113 Replies | Last Page

2dpo here. I have a strong feeling about this month!! everything is different. Next month we are supposed to add in Femera and a trigger shot so this month I haven't been caring. I have PCOS and have has 2 miscarriage in the last year. I usually have 6-8 day periods and ovulate anywhere from CD 18-24.

This month my period was only 4 days and was super light. On CD9 i had horrible pain in my ovary and took an OPK just for the heck of it and had the darkest positive I've ever had in the year I've been using them. I also don't ever experience any ovulation symptoms but on O day and the day after I had frequent urination and super sore nipples. I'm hoping all these changes mean something good! I told myself I wouldn't temp this month since next month will be crazy but after that dark OPK I couldn't help it; my temps have been crazy high the past 2 days! July 25 was the due date for my first miscarriage to I'm hoping this is a happy coincidence!

7 years ago

Thanks everyone... unfortunately I took a test this morning same brand and fmu and it was
It must have been a faulty test that gave me a positive yesterday morning. Damn cheapies lol. I got my hopes up. AF is still nowhere to be found. I just wanna get on with the next cycle.

7 years ago

Hey everyone. Thinking I'm about 2 dpo today- after that weird one day temp spike before the OPK turned positive, I finally got my solid smiley and a temp rise that I'm hoping stays up. Think we did good with our BD timing, but, I thought that last month, too. Gonna really try not to symptom-spot during this two week wait and try not to stress, but... easier said than done.
Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

So sorry Danielle. That sucks. It's happened to me a couple of months too.

Ruby and Faith, Let the TWW commence!

AFM, I've had a weird cycle. This is my first cycle after four months on clomid. I got a strong positive OPK on the 12th, we bd'd as we should, and I started getting EWCM again a few days ago so I took another OPK, it was negative but dark. Yesterday it was positive, and today it's back to negative. So....either I didn't ovulate the first time and it ramped up again, or I ovulated twice. Me and hubby BD'd last night just to be safe. So I'm either 7dpo today...or I'm 1dpo. So we'll see what happens!

My temps are all over the place so I have no clue.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck calvingirl! You may not find out when you ovulated until you get a bfp hopefully.... or your AF. Keep temping maybe after a few more days you might see a temp shift.

Cd 35 today and still no AF. Took another test this morning and it's either nothing or could be a faint line if tools are used. But I think it's bfn lol.

7 years ago

I know this is a little off topic but what do you ladies do when someone is pressuring you to have another child? We recently got married and my younger sister (who is single and has no children) has been pressuring us nonstop to have another baby! I'm getting frustrated and upset because it's like she doesn't know it doesn't happen just like that quick! And I have told her to please stop with the pressuring it will happen when it happens when the timing is right. And I've told her it's not very nice because it could hurt someone's feelings (miscarriages, etc)... but she just comes back at me all offensive and like it's about her. Ugh

7 years ago

First time posting... Been TTC for almost a year. Miscarried in February 2016 and have had two chemical pregnancies since then. This is my first month taking progesterone, so keeping fingers crossed.

Question for you ladies, I KNOW I ovulated from my temps and CM, but have had VERY strong positive OPKs for 5 days straight. Ovulated on the second day. Anyone ever heard of this? Using First Response OPKs just to be sure, so it's not like they are internet cheapies.

Good luck to everyone!!

7 years ago

Hello ladies!
@Danielle. It sounds like you've tried to rationally explain to your sister your position and feelings. If she cares about you she should stop. In my opinion, if she does not stop pressuring you you might need to step away from the situation. It sounds like you do not need any additional stress in your life. He only thing she should be asking you is what SHE can do to make your life easier. Ultimately you need to preserve yourself and your well being. She should refocus her energy on her life and creating her own family.

7 years ago

Tita: thanks I agree. She should really mind her own business and she has no understanding whatsoever what is going on.

Oh my gosh ladies!!!!... I'm cd 36 today and I got a this morning!!!! I think anyways... internet cheapie but I will probably take another this afternoon just to see. But clear as daylight and you can see the whole line this time! (I thought I could see something yesterday but only with tools and everyone voted negative on it) I thought I was out for sure this cycle. AF was due between cd 30-34. I'll post a pic of the test in my hpt page!

7 years ago

OMG! Danielle! Congratulations!! So happy for you! See? Your instincts were right.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo