Community post

Discussion

July 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

For all the potential mommies of July 2017 babies.

I'm going to start Vitex this month, since four rounds of Clomid didn't work. May we all have a month of bfps!

Not going to try so hard. Need a mental break, I think.

113 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 113 Replies | Last Page

I'm on CD 21 today and still no positive OPK. Ugh. Seems like things are gearing up though, so here's to hoping it happens soon. Good luck to those of you in the TWW!

7 years ago

Hello everyone!

DDSMom...maybe you missed the surge?

I didn't get a positive OPK this month either, but I was reading that you don't get your period if you haven't ovulated. And I'm 37 and have never missed a period. So, I'm thinking that I just missed the surge. I think I'm out this month just due to lack of sex during my fertile time since my husband was away. I think I'm 6 DPO..feeling all types of ovulation pain.

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

I'm still on the June board but seems like everyone is over here now! I'm one of the last ones lol. Anyways I was wondering if you ladies could help me out. Cd 33 for me and I'm not sure how many days dpo. But I tested this morning on an cheap internet dip strip and it looks like I might have got a line. It's pink in person but the bottoms of the line is darker than the top. ???? Still now sign of AF for me. No spotting or anything. I was assuming it's just late since my cycles tend to be irregular sometimes. And nothing is out of the ordinary for me... except that I'm normally cramping before AF and I haven't had cramps yet.

You can check the test out in my profile. I will test again this afternoon.

Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

I don't know, Danielle. Maybe? Definitely test again. You are after your AF due date so you can just do a 3-4 hr hold and test in the afternoon too. If that were me, I'd be testing multiple times a day...of course I get compulsive lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Danielle: I agree with calvingirl. I looked at your test and I see what you're talking about. I say retest again and let us know!

I had something like that last cycle. I normally have a 30-31 day cycle and that one lasted 41! It was really stressful. I kept on taking hpt and all of them came back neg except for the blue dye and you know how those are :/

AFM: today is when af is supposedly due so we'll see what happens. I feel some heaviness that I usually get around my period but so far nothing.

7 years ago

Well I tested again with 2 different brands and they look to me :(. Not sure if the last test was just defective or what. I think I'll wait until tomorrow morning to test again. Maybe I just need more fmu again. So frustrating!

7 years ago

Hello ladies - can I join you - I joined the June board quite late and then a few days later AF arrived so I'm now on cd2 and have just ordered some Agnus Cactus so am looking for some advice on dosage etc if anyone can help - going to give the smep a go this month too anyone else tried this method? If so how hard was it keeping to plan?

7 years ago

I will post the 2 other tests I took this afternoon. They look bfn but then again I think I see something but this this it is super super faint maybe?

7 years ago

Danielle - both COULD be faint ones. I think I see something... Hopefully they'll be darker tomorrow.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks calvingirl ... you gave me a bit of hope!!

Showed the hubby this mornings test and he's unsure as well! He says he sees the line but it's still very weird that the bottoms half is darker. And it's super faint too. And now that it's dried it's even faintner. Now just to wait to test tomorrow morning... I just wanna go poas again!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo