Community post

Discussion

July 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

For all the potential mommies of July 2017 babies.

I'm going to start Vitex this month, since four rounds of Clomid didn't work. May we all have a month of bfps!

Not going to try so hard. Need a mental break, I think.

113 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 113 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm in NY and it's a perfect day for some BD(Rainy and chilly) BUT my husband is away..major bummer since it's my fertile time. He'll be back on Monday so I might still be in the running. Is anyone doing anything fun for the Columbus Day holiday?

For those that use OPK tests, do you normally do it just in the morning or both morning and night?

7 years ago

Oh well guess it won't happen for me this cycle... He has more abnormal sperm than good. He was told that putting ice down there 24/7 lol might help. Looks like ivf but insurance won't pay for it. We will have to wait until income tax to start this process. ;( :(

User Image

7 years ago

Tta- I'm cd11 now and I've been opking for 2days now. Once a day. Then on cd12 I'll do twice a day. Once around 11am, another around 6pm. When I start getting closer to positive, I'll do it 3 times a day to see how long the surge lasts. But from the time you are almost positive, you are fertile. So as soon as I see it get darker, we try to bd every day.

7 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear that, trying_for_another. Good luck to you, whether it works out for you naturally or you pursue IVF.

I started taking OPKs yesterday. I'm using the ClearBlue Advanced because I always question if the line is dark enough on other OPKs I've used.... but they're so expensive I'm wondering if it's really worth it. Especially because I typically have two surges before I actually ovulate... and my cycles are still kinda weird since my last miscarriage.

Got a flashing smiley today (CD11), so thats exciting. However, it'll probably still be several days before I ovulate. Last cycle I had "high" fertility for 3 days, "peak" fertility for 1 day, "low" for 1 day, "peak" the next day and then ovulated the next day (confirmed by temping)
So I almost need to use almost all my sticks just to monitor my fertile period...
Guess it's time to get busy!!! ......for the next week.

7 years ago

Got a Nearly Positive on the OPK strip today. Definitely going through the surge...ovulating earlier than I usually do. CD12 now, and if it's positive tonight or tomorrow, I'll O on CD13 or early CD14. Last couple of cycles it's been closer to CD18 - so this is nice.

DH and I bd'd the other night, but not last night. Trying to get him to cooperate tonight. He's got an ear infection, and its just no good to get sexy when you aren't feeling well. I just hate to waste a cycle!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello!
@Trying for another: Sorry to hear the news about your husband.

@Calvin girl.. good luck with your husband and bd'ing. Ugh, so tough if the hubby is not into it or feeling well. Today my husband mentioned the timed sex can feel stressful and not as fun. And I agree but unfortunately it's just part of the process of getting pregnant. BUT, I can't say that..just need to focus on keeping him happy:) He plays a critical role in all of this. SO tough...

I'm still waiting for my smiley face on the OPK. Last cycle I surged exactly 14 days after CD1..but not this month. The little egg is keeping me guessing..

7 years ago

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind if I join in to this forum. This is my 4th cycle ttc. :)
I was reading the previous posts and it seems like you ladies know more than me in this whole ttc process so I was wanting to know if you could help me out?
I am currently on CD 26 of a normally 31 day cycle. I don't BBT and this is my first month using opks. I started taking them at about CD 15. At on CD 18 I got a positive opk. we dtd that day. Then on CD 19 I took another opk and it came back negative. then on CD 20 I took another opk. Something was just telling me to do it again. and sure enough it was positive again? We didn't bd that night b/c DH had a cold and was not feeling it :( but the next morning we did :) Now I wasn't able to take an opk that saturday because we ended up leaving our house for the hurricane that was passing by and I forgot to pack the opk with all the rushing and the rain. But on Sunday which was CD 22 I did take one and it was negative. hardly any test line there. So I guess my question is, What day do I start the tww countdown from? the first opk or the 2nd?

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to see if one of you wonderful ladies could help me out? It would be greatly appreciated!

7 years ago

Hi FeliChica!! What type of OPK Do you use?

If I were you I would go with when you first got the positive OPK. If you're only a few days away from potentially getting your "Friend" have you taken a pregnancy test?

7 years ago

Tita: I use the Internet cheapies. But but days they were strong positives. Darker than the control line. And the day in the middle it was faint. Maybe it was diluted? Idk being that it's my first month with the opks it is a little hard to figure out all the kinks.
No i haven't tried to test yet because if I go off of the first day of the positive opk I would only be about 7 dpo. No use getting disappointed so soon :/
I havent really felt anything since o so who knows what's going in down there lol

7 years ago

3 dpo today... maybe I will get lucky and catch one of the good sperm. But I doubt it. If it hasn't happened these past three years I don't see this cycle being any different. :(

Good luck to you all.

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo