Community post

Discussion

1DPO anyone else out there experiencing any symptoms?

Well, I'm officially 1DPO. My last cycle was Dec 28, 2011. And I ovulated yesterday January 8th. The last time I had sex with DP was the 2nd which was the day after AF ended. My fertile days being between Jan 4th-10th. DP are ttc but ntnp at the same time. We don't really want to add pressure to such a delicate process. But since after the 2nd by body started to slowly switch up on me. I have light yet moderately annoying uterine cramps, headaches, backaches, I get hot and cold easily or out of nowhere. I have tender BBS but I feel the pain surge through them but they're fine when touched. I feel sick with certain smells, its just horrible. But I don't want to get my hopes up. :[

I just would like to know if there is anyone else out there experiencing what I'm going through or at least something similar.

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm on 2dpo and I've been feeling a weird sensation/pressure in my stomach and light sickness when I move also mild cramps sometimes. I feel like I'm crazy, because it's too early to notice any symptons.

Also, I don't feel like I want to do anything...
I've been trying for couple of months now and I never felt this way...
I don't really know what's wrong with me.

12 years ago

I am 1DPO, my last cycle was Dec.27. I ovulated Jan.9th. Feels crazy but I am experiencing some cramping started early this morning. I am wondering if this has something to do with my O yesterday?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo